Three

FERANMI WALKED to her room as she opened the windows revealing the night sky. Too many things had happened on one day. In one day, she had become a member of an extremely secretive organization that protected the country.

It was hard to digest. That a whole new life was waiting for her wasn't what Feranmi thought she could face but then she had made her decision. And yet again, she had to keep it a secret from Ini. Feranmi sighed at this thought.

Ini could figure our something was wrong in a few minutes. Making her say whatever had happened was a piece of cake for Ini. Feranmi sat on her bed as she picked her phone. Nothing seemed interesting to her as Feranmi dropped her phone after fumbling with it for some minutes.

Feranmi closed her eyes and barely minutes later she slept off. Barely seconds later as if on cue,  two figures landed soundlessly into the room. They walked in steadily without making the slightest noise.

"She sure is fearless, how will she not close her window?" One of them whispered.

"Let's do what we have to do and leave" the other snapped.

The first person who had spoken walked towards the sleeping girl on the bed and he chuckled.

"Why didn't Seth say she was this beautiful?" He asked.

"Seth sucks at describing people, Neon, let's  get down with it now!" The other snapped.

The figures attached camera's in the room as the other placed a very ting gadget on the side of the bed.

"Let's go" the other one said.

As both figures leapt onto the railings.

"Wait" the first one said.

"Now, what do you want to do?" The other asked angrily.

The first figure walked up to the girl before placing a blanket around her.

"Really Joel?" The other figure asked.

A whishing wind replied him. The figure sighed as he could no longer find the first figure in sight.

"Asshole" the figure whispered before leaping and disappearing into the night sky.

Feranmi snuggled closer to her pillow as she felt warm all of a sudden. But she didn't open her eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Feranmi paid extra attention in class and didn't bother to gossip or bicker with Ini which caught Ini's attention. Ini swooped down on her immediately the bell for break was rang.

Feranmi sighed in frustration.

"What is it?" Ini asked concerned.

"Nothing, I'm not just feeling it" Feranmi lied.

"That's unusual" Ini replied as she wore a wide grin.

"No worries, Lanre is holding a party tonight, come along and forget your worries" Ini squealed as Feranmi shook her head helplessly.

"I'm going to see grandma and grandpa, I might even stay over the weekend" Feranmi replied.

"Awwn.... Such a filial grand daughter" Ini cooed as Feranmi laughed slightly.

Ini pulled her up as she wrapped her hands around Feranmi's arm, "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat" Ini said as she pulled Feranmi along.

Because of Feranmi's absent mindedness, Ini quickly noticed she wasn't really herself and didn't try to disturb her. Feranmi sighed as soon as she noticed Ini fell for her foil. She couldn't withstand Ini's constant questions.