Fifty Seven

No one could move and they all turned towards Seth as he walked towards the girl.

"What did you say?" Seth asked as the girl gulped.

"She did enter the boutique but all of a sudden all the chips in her body went off" the girl said as all the screens in the NSTS went blank.

Everyone froze seeing the blank screens as it came on again as it showed Feranmi tied up with a bomb on her chest.

Feranmi was obviously still unconscious and everyone watched as a lady poured a bucket of water on Feranmi and the latter jerked awake.

She looked around before turning to the girl with a shocked look on her face.

"You?" Feranmi asked her voice breaking as Feranmi shook her head.

"Why?" Feranmi asked as the girl snickered and turned to the camera.

Everyone gasped seeing the familiar face yet very unfamiliar. She was dressed differently in another uniform and she looked really atractive.

"Hello to all the NSTS agents. My name is Special Agent Luna Mia. To say I am deeply disappointed in the NSTS securities would be an understatement. For a long time it had always been impenetrable but I didn't believe you didn't even notice that alot of chips were done for several days. However, that's besides the fact. I am here because I have one request to ask of you" She said as she shrugged.

"If you want to see this best newest officer of yours again, you have to send me the deactivation code. You have five minutes else, she'll go boom" she said as she burst into laughter.

"Even of no one cares, Captain Pentecost, I'm sure you care the most. Do send the deactivation code quickly" she added with a smile.

"Don't you think you look stupid Special Agent Luna?" Lone wolf asked as she froze.

"The NSTS has always been impenetrable. Just because you are one of the best Special Agents the TRS has to boast of, as you've seen here; you are nothing here. Do you really think no one knew you were a spy?" Lone wolf asked again as Luna's face paled.

"I'll tell you something you never realized. Your identity has been revealed the day you entered the NSTS. We just wanted to see how long you'll last. Pity you were dumb enough to think we wouldn't notice that your chip was already deactivated the second day you joined"

"I wonder what your friends think of you now" Lone Wolf added as Luna swallowed her saliva.

"Captain Pentecost, you have three minutes left" Luna said as the screen went off again before showing the time again.

Mimi gulped as she staggered and staggered before turning to Moon.

"That's not PH right?" Mimi asked as Moon swallowed her saliva as Blue blinked her huge eyes.

"Find out her location right now!" Eyes yelled as Seth placed his palm on the table and dropped his head.

"Captain Pentecost"

Seth raised his head as he turned the intercom on"Captain Adams" he called.

"You know he won't come out right?" Lin asked as everyone fell silent.

The doors suddenly slid open and a white guy stepped in. His hair was curly with the back in locks.

His grey eyes swept over the room before scrunching his nose at Pentecost before wearing his gloves.

"Go get your girl" Adams said as he turned to Zayn and Lin.

"Let's go" Adams said as they walked out every agent rising to their feet and saluting as they walked past.

Seth turned to Eyes "Anything?" Seth asked as Eyes shook his head.

"She's skilled" Eyes said as Lone wolf yawned.

"Activate her chip. She deactivated it bah?" Lone wolf said as Seth grabbed his tab and walked out of the room.

The whole base was in chaos as different agents were getting dispatched. Seth ignited the engine as he drove out of the boutique. His phone dinged in his pockets and he hurriedly brought it out.

He slammed on the brakes as soon as he saw the message and reversed the car before speeding away.

There was a full man hunt for PH was there was no lead neither was their any headway. The agents couldn't help but marvel at the skills of PH. Why the hell would they think her skills were mediocre?

Just how did she feel seeing people show off their skills and call hers normal? They continued searching till late evening but there was still no lead.

Seth practically flew out of the car the moment he got to the uncompleted building. Removing his gun from his pockets, he walked steadily into the building.

After searching the ground floor and still didn't see any signs of Feranmi, he climbed the staircase and his heart almost jumped out of his chest seeing Feranmi tied up on the chair her mouth gagged.

Her rushed towards her and dropped his gun as he quickly untied her. He removed the gag from her mouth as Feranmi started sobbing.

Seth shakily brought out  a blade from his pockets and used it to cut the red wire of the bomb on Feranmi's chest but he sighed heavily. Putting the bomb down, his face held a hint of surprise seeing that the bomb was fake.

Feranmi threw herself into Seth's arms as she burst into fresh sobs while Seth patted her back smoothing it.

"You are gonna be alright" Seth said as he continuously patted her back as Feranmi continued crying.

Carrying her with him, Seth grabbed his gun and hurried down the staircase towards the car as he placed Feranmi in the front passenger seat before entering the car and driving it away.

"Where's she?" Seth asked and Feranmi shook her head.

"I don't know" Feranmi whispered as Seth nodded as he pressed behind his ears.

"Agent 14 is safe. I repeat, the hostage is safe and secure. Agent 14 is safe and secure" Seth said as Eyes voice flowed into his ears.

"Special Agent Luna has been found" Eyes said as Seth slammed on the accelerator.