Fifty Eight

PH froze seeing the agents that already surrounded her with guns. She should have known that she wouldn't be able to go scot free.

"I thought we were friends Martha" Moon said as she walked forward wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"We always were friends Josephine. We always were" PH replied as Moon scoffed.

"What you did, friends don't do that to each other" Moon said as PH pursed her lips trying to stop her tears from falling.

"I know. I just want you to know that every single moment I spent with you guys. Shade, Feranmi, Tamiloore and you; it was fun. I liked and loved every moment. To be honest, it's one of my best memories so far" PH said as everyone fell silent.

"I know you saw me that day, Josephine. I know you heard my call" PH said as Moon's eyes widened like saucers.

"You..... knew?" Moon asked stuttering and PH wore an helpless smile as she nodded.

"To trusting me for that short period of time, ipp definitely repay you. Send my word to Feranmi, tell her I said I am sorry. My apologies to Sub Captain John as well for being a betrayal" PH replied as she  started taking few steps backwards.

"Martha, come back with me" Moon said and PH shook her head as they heard a gunshot. PH staggered as she looked at her chest as blood started streaming down her uniform.

"Till we meet again" PH said as they heard another gunshot and PH stumbled and fell into the river.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" Moon yelled as she and other agents ran towards the bank while few agents dived into the water.

Moon continued sobbing loudly as she wanted to jump into the river as someone grabbed her.

"What do you think you are doing?" London asked as Moon wrapped her hands around him and started crying.

"She's gone" Moon walked as London sighed.

"They'll find her don't worry" London said as more agents arrived.

Within ten minutes after PH fell into the river, the emergency state was lifted meaning that Adams, Zayn and Lin had succeeded in their mission.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief and focused on finding PH's body but every effort was futile. The base was as quiet and silent as graveyard.

Everyone had different thoughts on their minds as the screen all went blank again as it showed PH seating down on the bench with a smile.

"Hello, by the time you are seeing this video, its either you are unable to find me or I'm stone cold. Either of the two" PH said as she took a deep breath.

"Okay. I'm a spy. That's already obvious though. I was sent by my organization to infiltrate the NSTS. It's a pity that the NSTS turned out to be much different from what I had heard and imagined. It was a nice place full of lovely, interesting and nice people"

"At first, I wanted to focus solely on my mission. Not have any serious interaction with anyone while trying to find out all the information I wanted but fate wasn't on my side. I got attached; I got really attached and I didn't even realize it"

"I wanted to spend more and more time with my friends and other people. I did enjoy spending time with them, talking and laughing our asses out. It was fun, every moment was fun. Seeing that I had gotten attached; I got really scared. Really scared; how was I going to leave, I might be one of the most decorated officer in the TRS but I was still after all a teenager"

"Some people Duty comes before anything. At the end, I had to choose my duty over my friends and over everything. I did want to choose both but I was only given an option. Hey guys, I'm really sorry for betraying you guys" PH said as she wore a small smile.

"The thing I lied to you guys a lot. My real name is Tireni. I love you guys, till we meet again" PH added as the screen went blank again.

No one could say anything as different thoughts went on in everyone's mind. Confused, anxious and mentally drained was the word for the NSTS Southern agents that day.

Seth sat down as he stared into space as Eyes walked into the CCR.

"Captain Pentecost" Eyes called as Seth turned to him.

"Agent PH was always an NSTS agent" Pentecost said as everyone turned to him in surprise before he walked out of the hall.

His blank eyes turned soft upon seeing Feranmi with her knees to her chest seated in front of the hall.

She turned to him as she wiped her tears motioning for him to turn his back to her before she climbed on his back.

"I don't resent her" Feranmi said softly as Pentecost walked to his apartment.

"Why?" Seth asked and Feranmi sniffed.

"I don't know. I just can't resent her. She was a busybody, she talked a lot and knew a lot of things but we were incomplete without her. We will always be incomplete without her" Feranmi replied as Seth managed a small smile.

"I know" Seth said as Feranmi tightened her hold around his shoulders.

"How did you find me?" Feranmi asked.

"I received a message. Someone had sent me the coordinates. It wasn't until we came back that I found out that it was PH who had sent it" Seth replied as tears pooled at her eyes.

"She must have been so lonely in the TRS" Feranmi said and Seth sighed as he stopped and dropped Feranmi who wrapped her hands around his waist.

"Was she the one who leaked my mission?" Feranmi asked.

"Yeah" Seth replied.

"You guys knew everything from the start, why didn't you do anything?" Feranmi asked and Seth sighed.

"She didn't pose any harm. It seemed like she was curious and besides she wasn't doing anything serious. Like Lone Wolf had said; she might be a decorated officer in the TRS but here, she could maybe have a draw with Neon" Seth replied as Feranmi nuzzled her head into Seth's chest.

"Pentecost" Feranmi whispered as Seth laughed.

"Really?" He asked as Feranmi chuckled.

"I...... "

Emergency, Emergency, all Captains please assemble at the CCR.