Four

"Welcome Recruit 609" a voice said as the girl stood up.

Feranmi removed her school bag from her back as she laid on the panel.

"Straight from school?" A guy asked her. Feranmi glanced at the guy and didn't reply.

The blue beams ran over her to and fro and Feranmi stood up.

"You are ignoring me?" The guy asked again.

"No. You are asking am obvious question, I'm still wearing my uniform and you are asking me if I'm coming straight from school. Where else then?" Feranmi asked and her voice had unknowningly caught everyone's attention.

The guy lips curved up slightly as he turned "Pi, isn't this the recruit from Akure? The one with the 17 medals and straight As?" The guy asked as everyone turned to Feranmi.

"She is" A guy replied as everyone started staring at Feranmi.

The guy smiled at Feranmi "Welcome to N. S. T. S, I'm Barley" Barley said as Feranmi burst into laughter.

"Barley as in Barley?" Feranmi asked.

Barley smiled completely taken off guard by her beautiful laugh.

"Yeah" Barley replied.

"So Barley is your code name, that's ridiculous" Feranmi said as London waved to her.

"Hey recruit, come over here and finish your registration" London said as Feranmi frowned and picked up her school bag.

"I told you I have a name, stop calling me recruit" Feranmi said as she walked towards him.

"Frost, why didn't you say she was hot?" Someone said and everyone burst into laughter.

London stood up from his seat, "Have a seat" London said as he turned to the guy beside him.

"Frost, do help her with the rest of her registration" London added as he walked away.

"Hello, I'm Frost" Frost said as Feranmi took in his features. Pratically every one in N. T. S. S had a lean structure. Frost as well was lean and was dark on complexion. However, his handsome face shone with the dark complexion, his slim fingers ran across the keyboard as he turned to Feranmi.

"Your recruit number is 1667NSTS, never forget that" Frost said.

"1667NSTS" Feranmi repeated as she nodded.

"Weight?" Frost asked.

"46" Feranmi replied.

"You have to weight 40" Frost replied as Feranmi's eyes widened.

"40? Isn't that too much? How am I supposed to drop 8kg?" Feranmi asked.

"Reduce your consumption of fat. Your training will still allow you to lose weight though" Frost replied as he continued reeling off questions and Feranmi replied.

"Why are you called Frost when you personality isn't cold or frosty at all?" Feranmi asked.

"You've never seen him in action that's why" a girl said.

"He's pretty scary" another guy added.

"Mars" the girl said.

"Mars as hottest planet?" Feranmi asked as Mars nodded.

"You are right" Mars said with a smile.

"Tatsuya but call me Tat" the girl said.

"You love animes?" Feranmi asked as Tat's face showed surprise.