Fifty Three

Doreen had managed to rein in her anger at the last moment. She turned to Feranmi with a smug smile.

"Do you know that as your Commander, I could punish you?" Doreen asked as everyone tensed up.

"I'm not under your camp or your team or your squad. Why would you punish me? Besides there's an extent to the punishment you can give me" Feranmi replied as she folded her arms.

"Commander Doreen, how do you think people are gonna look at you if words goes out that you punished an agent because she didn't salute you? You punished her for such a trivial thing? Absolutely doesn't sound well, does it?" Feranmi asked as Mia and the rest tried to hold their laughter.

"Commander Doreen, Agent 14 is here already. You can be straight with her" London said with a frown, obviously he wasn't in a good mood.

"Agent 14, how much have you heard about the Elite teams?" Doreen asked.

"A lot" Feranmi replied as Doreen nodded her head.

"So you should know that the Elite team comprises of the best of the best agents" Doreen said and Feranmi nodded.

"That's why its called the Elite team" Feranmi said and Doreen smiled.

"And by now, you should also know that you do not belong here" Doreen said as Feranmi smiled.

"Whether I belong here or not, I think I have the right to choose that" Feranmi replied as Doreen swirled her chair to face Feranmi.

"That's true. But with your results, you cannot be left in the base. You absolutely have to join an Elite team" Doreen said as Feranmi wore a smug smile.

"An elite team or your team? Looking at them, I could defeat them anytime, any day, why would I join such a team?" Feranmi asked as the team members of Doreen started grumbling and mumbling.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you. This is an elite team, I hope you respect that" Doreen said as Feranmi shrugged.

"Why don't we confirm what I said? Why don't I have a battle with one of them?" Feranmi asked as the room descended into silence.

"Very well then" Doreen said as Feranmi smiled.

"I don't recognise her but I'll like to battle against Agent Bambi. I've been compared to her a lot of times that's its so annoying" Feranmi said one of the girls stood up and looked at Feranmi before chuckling.

"I feel ashamed that I got compared to you if anything" Bambi said as Feranmi smiled dazzingly surpringly not taking offence.

"If I were you I wouldn't say that. Every single person who has underestimated me, doesn't live to see the next day" Feranmi said as she slid her hands into her pockets.

"I just need to eat. We'll battle in five. Good luck Agent Bambi" Feranmi said as she walked out of the room in firm yet attractive strides.

"What do you think you are doing?" Maria asked as Feranmi wore her gloves.

"Don't worry. I wouldn’t challenge her if I know I am going to lose. If anything, I know my strengths the most" Feranmi replied as she slapped high fives with Maria and the rest.

"Fuck her up mehn" PH said as Feranmi laughed and slapped handshakes with her.

Everyone was gathered at one of the biggest fighting rings at the base. The room was separated into two, the agents at one side while the elite team at one side.

It was obvious the elite team was not welcome at all at the base as most of the agents sneered at them and their faces remained hostile.

"Shouldn't you stop her?" John Wick asked Pentecost who turned to him with a blank face.

"Just watch idiot" Zayn said hitting John Wick at the back of his head.

Feranmi walked towards the ring as Bambi sneered at her.

"In three moves, I'll KO you" Bambi said and Feranmi laughed.

"I did tell you not to underestimate me" Feranmi said as they both took their stances.

A guy walked to the middle before shooting upwards and backing up. Feranmi was never the type to attack first except in special circumstances.

She immediately moved towards Bambi who moved like a phatom as well. Both exchanged palm strikes, kicks dodging each other moves smartly. Bambi stuck out her foot towards Feranmi who immediately blocked it and stuck out her foot towards Bambi immediately.

The latter staggered backwards as Feranmi followed up with different kicks towards Bambi who rapidly dodged them before they both gave each other space again.

Bambi looked at Feranmi in slight surprise as Feranmi gave her a dazzling smile before she attacked again. Making use of both her hands and her legs, she stuck out her palms towards Bambi who caught and blocked it as she gave Feranmi a wide smile.

Feranmi made sure she returned the smile before turning upside down and curling her legs around Bambi's waist making her lose balance. She immediately curled her legs around her neck as well as Bambi started coughing rapidly.

She tapped on Feranmi's legs repeatedly before Feranmi released her and stood up as all the agents started clapping as Bambi continued coughing as her eyes turned red.

"I told you. Everyone who had underestimated me didn't live" Feranmi said as Doreen walked towards her gritting her teeth.

"You are in no position to treat Agent Bambi this way. She is a member of the Elite team" Doreen said and Feranmi shrugged.

"Doesn't change the fact that she lost" Feranmi said as Doreen turner and swung her leg at Feranmi. No one saw how or when she moved but the hall descended into silent when everyone saw Seth holding Doreen's leg which was an inch away from Feranmi's neck.

Doreen herself looked at Seth in shock as she tried to pry her leg away from Seth's hold.

"It was a fair match, what do you think you are doing?" Seth asked before he twisted Doreen's leg and pushed her aside.

"Elite Team 004, you are no longer welcome in the NSTS Southern base" Seth said with a frosty face.