Eighteen

Feranmi stormed out of the room straight to the dorms. She fell to the ground and began to sob loudly.

She had been really scared of her wits to hear her parents and Ini had died. The other girls who had gone through the same ordeal and were ruffled but not as Feranmi were surprised to hear about it.

They all sat around Feranmi in silence. Moon drew Feranmi into a hug after a while and patted her back slowly comforting her.

They all realized that Feranmi loved her parents and Ini so much. Ini's screams were still ringing in Feranmi's ears and Feranmi burst into fresh tears again.

"Feranmi, your best friend and your parents are fine" Mimi said as she felt her eyes get red.

Her heart broke seeing the ever strong Feranmi crying like a two year old. Blue's lips twitched as she hissed.

"They went too far" Blue said sighing.

Agent 14, please report to the administrative office. Follow the violet light to get to the administrative office.

Agent 14, please report to the administrative office, follow the violet light to get to the administrative office.

Feranmi crouched in Moon's embrace as if she didn't hear the announcement. She was still whimpering as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Everyone was looking at her as Feranmi walked. All of them had complex looks in their eyes as Feranmi walked past them.

Feranmi saluted Dotun who regarded her with a nod and lead her to an office.

Feranmi raised an eyebrow seeing Fredrick seated on the chair. Someone she hadn't seen in her almost three months at the base.

She saluted and looked at him wondering what he wanted to say.

"Pick the phone" Fredrick said.

Feranmi looked towards the phone on the table and saw that someone was asking for a video call. She frowned as she picked it.

Ini's beautiful face was shown on the screen as Feranmi's eyes widened.

"Feranmi! Feranmiiiiiiiiiiii! Fuck you bitch! How dare you? I told you to video call me everyday" Ini bellowed and Feranmi found herself laughing.

"How dare you laugh?" Ini bellowed.

"Wait, are you crying?" Ini asked as Feranmi wiped the tears who had started to run down her cheeks in torrents.

"No. I'm so happy to see you" Feranmi choked out.

"Okay. I forgive you, stop crying. Eishhhh, so you missed me that much that you burst into tears when you saw me? I suddenly feel like I'm really your best friend" Ini cooed as Feranmi burst into laughter.

"Yah, I almost got into Zach's pants but I suddenly remembered your advice and I didn't. Thank God I didn't, you won't believe that tall guy" Ini said as Feranmi raised an brow.

"What's with him?" Feranmi asked.

"Damn, with all those muscles and tall body and all that attractive body, his dick is so small" Ini whined as Feranmi burst into laughter.

The agents in the room took double glances at the girl who was talking. Dotun's lips twitched as he glanced at Ini.

This was the girl 14 went mad for?

"Ohh" Feranmi said as Ini stood up from her bed.

"I was so glad I didn't. So have you met any...... " Ini stopped as her eyes went wide.

"Feranmi! Who the fuck is that?" Ini asked as Feranmi turned to find Pentecost leaning on the wall.

"Someone" Feranmi replied.

"He's so cute but what's this black outfit? Forget it, it only makes him look sexy. You didn't forget our deal right?" Ini asked as Feranmi looked at her best friend puzzled.

"What deal?" Feranmi asked.

"We agreed you wouldn't come a virgin" Ini blurted out.

Feranmi grew red immediately "Shut the fuck up!" Feranmi growled as Ini pursed her lips.

"Why? You are no longer a virgin? Who did you sleep with?" Ini asked curiously as Feranmi held her head.

"What part of shut the fuck up don't you understand?" Feranmi asked trying not to look at any of the agents faces.

"I'm really serious Feranmi. You better not come back here a virgin else I'll really disown you!" Ini yelled as Feranmi nodded.

"Taken" Feranmi replied as Ini looked at her pensively.

"You don't mean it, do you?" Ini asked as Feranmi laughed.

"I'm serious" Feranmi replied as Ini laughed and stared at her.

"I miss you. A lot, a whole lot. There's no one around here who understands me the way you do. Its suffocating sometimes yunno" Ini said as Feranmi's eyes turned misty.

"I wish I could give you a hug" Ini added as she wore a smile.

"I'll be back soon. Do you want anything?" Feranmi asked.

"I just want you to come back. That's all, yunno; you are all I've got" Ini replied as Feranmi nodded.

"Since I'm all you've got, stay fine and well. Reduce  your partying and don't drink so much okay?" Feranmi said as Ini nodded.

"I used the picture as a frame" Ini said as she turned the camera towards a large picture frame at the side of the room.

Feranmi was wearing long trousers and a black top tucked inside the trousers. She held a jacket on her arms. Ini was wearing a short jean skirt and a small top showing her flat stomach.

She was grinding widely as she wrapped her neck around Feranmi's neck. Feranmi just stared at the camera with a bored expression.

They both looked like a couple, Feranmi as the boyfriend while Ini was the girlfriend, except that Feranmi had packed her hair up.

Different frames were shown as Ini tried to bring the camera back to her face. All the frames were different pictures of her and Feranmi. There was another bigger frame that had only Feranmi's picture.

Feranmi was smiling widely in the picture. She looked extremely stunning in the picture. There was another one where Feranmi was wearing her uniform and holding a trophy.

"Do you like it? You looked really cool in the picture but I don't like girls" Ini said as Feranmi burst into laughter.

"Don't worry, I made two. When you get back, come pick it up" Ini added as Feranmi nodded.

"Sure" Feranmi said.

"Okay. Thanks for picking up today. However I have a party in a few minutes, I need to prepare" Ini said as Feranmi wore an horrified expression.

"Didn't I say to reduce partying just now?" Feranmi asked.

"Yeah, reduce not stop" Ini replied with a wink as Feranmi shook her head.

"You are hopeless" Feranmi said as Ini pouted.

"You are my hope, since you are not here, I have no hope so come back quickly" Ini said as she blew a kiss towards  Feranmi.

"Bye bye" Ini said with a big smile.

"Stay safe" Feranmi said as Ini winked on her and hung up.

Feranmi closed her eyes as she slumped to the floor sighing. Ini was fine, her heart was much better now.