Twelve

Feranmi stood up pouting as none of them had answered her.

"Okay, where's this square one?" She asked.

Follow the red line, a voice sounded in Feranmi's ears and she rolled her eyes before walking out of the room and started following the red line.

Feranmi's jaw dropped when she got to the so called square one. It was a wide area with rectangular lines. Seats were arranged beside it and it looked like a fighting arena.

The rest of the recruits were already there and Feranmi quickly joined the girls.

"What's going on?" She whispered.

"I thought you were still sulking" Moon teased as Feranmi sneered and moved away from the girls making them laugh quietly.

"Physical combat starts tomorrow" they heard a voice say as they turned and saw a good looking guy walking towards them.

"Hope you are all ready?" He asked.

"Sir, Yes sir!" They chorused.

"Because of the rigorous training, going to school would to and fro will be bothersome for you guys, the NSTS has sent letters to your schools asking for a break for you guys" the guy added.

"Excuse me sir" Feranmi called out.

"How may I help you?" He asked.

"I have something important to pick at school, may I go pick it tomorrow?" Feranmi asked.

"As your trainings will span for a long time, your physical training doesn't actually start tomorrow, you are all allowed to go home and see your loved ones because you are not gonna be seeing them for a long time" he replied.

"Any other questions?" He asked.

"No sir!"

"Dismissed"

They started talking with one and other as Feranmi pursed her lips. She didn't have an idea about how long the NSTS had gotten for them.

She wasn't bothered about school work, even if she left school for a year, she could still cope excellently well. Her heart clenched at the thoughts that she was not going to see her parents for a long time.

Feranmi walked to the dorm and packed her school bag. She changed in shorts and a small top before walking back to where Tat was.

"You changed?" Tat asked.

"I'm going home" Feranmi replied.

"Oh, the one day holiday before your physical training starts" someone said and Feranmi nodded.

"Its late now, why don't you leave tomorrow morning?" Tat asked as Feranmi shook her head.

"I want to see my parents and I want to sleep with them, enjoy their warmth for a while. I'm not going to enjoy it for a while" Feranmi said.

"Awwn"

"That's so cute"

"Who would have known that you are Mama and Papa's girl" someone said and Feranmi laughed.

"I'm not, I'm just really close to them" Feranmi replied as she gave a cursive bow.

"Goodnight" she added before stepping out.

Someone was waiting for her by the elevator. Feranmi saluted immediately seeing that the colour of the badge was different.

The guy wasn't a captain but probably held high status.

"Im to drop you off at home" he said answering her unasked question and Feranmi's eyes widened in surprise.

They both walked into the elevator and the door closed. Feranmi closed her eyes throughout the journey and yet felt dizzy. She still felt nauseous too.

"Do you want to throw up?" The guy asked as Feranmi shook her head slightly.

The guy didn't look surprised nor did he say anything as he walked towards a Muscle Camry and got in the drivers side.

Feranmi also got in while the guy revered the engine and drove off. Feranmi stared outside at the dark streets, only a few street lights were on reflecting slightly on the flowers in the middle of the road.

The guy driving glanced at Feranmi through the corner of his eyes before turning back to the road. He arrived at her house minutes later and Feranmi got down from the car and saluted.

The guy nodded and watched as Feranmi walked towards her house. Feranmi knocked on the door and the door came flying open. She hadn't known who opened the door before she was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

"Dad" Feranmi called out.

"Mom" she added.

It had been just a few days and she had missed them so much. Feranmi turned to look at their faces while they smiled at her.

"You are so thin" her mom complained immediately while Feranmi laughed.

"How did you know I was coming?" Feranmi asked surprised. The way her dad opened the door was as if he was waiting for her.

"They called us" her mom replied as she dragged Feranmi inside happily.

The guy watched the smile and a small smile was seen on his beautiful face. He drove back to the NSTS and walked straight to the team's training room.

"How was it?" A girl asked.

"She's a weird one" the guy replied.

"Yeah" another guy replied laughing.

"Neon, saying a girl is weird is not nice" the girl said as Neon glared at her.

"She didn't even ask how I knew her house" the guy said as others turned to him.

"Really?" Another guy asked.

"Hmm" the guy replied "She seemed really close to her parents" he added.

"Floating Cloud, seems you like her already" Neon teased with a grin and Floating Cloud chuckled.

He had been startled when the Captain called him and told him to drop someone home. How could he, pick up a new recruit and drop her home? It was way below his league.

Despite his grievances, he didn't dare complain to the Captain, he didn't have two lives. Seeing the girl, he had an idea why the captain would ask him to drop her off.

"I don't know what's so special about her" the girl said rolling her eyes.

"Maria, your jealousy is boldy drawn on your face" Neon said as everyone burst into laughter turning Maria's face green.

"I'm not jealous, what's good about her?" Maria asked.

"She's pretty, she's good to look at" Neon replied as everyone burst into laughter again.

"And she's makes one feel comfortable, right FC?" Neon asked.

"I felt normal though" Floating Cloud replied a small smile on his lips.

"Normal is comfortable guy" Neon said as a few people laughed.

"She's not that pretty" Maria sneered.

"You haven't seen her have you?" Neon asked.

"She's pretty" Floating Cloud said as everyone looked in surprise.

"Really?" A guy asked and he nodded.

"That came from you, its surprising and it means she's must be pretty then" a guy said with a smile.