Nine

I MADE IT UP TO YOU SWEETIE, ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Feranmi yawned as she jogged round the field. It was Sunday and Feranmi remembered it was the first time she was going to miss church. After a general 10 minutes prayer that was prayed through the intercom, that was the end of Sunday at NSTS.

Everyone performed their duties like it was every other day in the week. She slumped to the floor sweating as the girls surrounded her.

"You good?" Mimi asked and Feranmi nodded.

"Sub-captain Creek said we are starting close combat training tomorrow" PH said excitedly.

Feranmi turned to her in surprise "So soon?" She asked.

"What else do you want us to do? He even said our training was slow" Moon replied.

"I'm getting bored of jogging everyday" Moon added as Feranmi nodded. She was too.

"Where's Crest?" Feranmi asked.

"Don't know, she probably went off to somewhere" PH replied crossing her legs.

"Guys, I've got info on the some of the captains" PH said her eyes twinkling.

"Really?" Mimi asked.

"NSTS is packed with fine guys" Moon said laughing.

"Like do they specially pick those handsome guys or what?" Mimi asked.

"Being handsome is a requirement for sure" Moon replied as they all burst into laughter.

"I haven't seen an average looking guy since I joined, all of them are too eye catching" PH gushed "I'm even finding it hard having a crush but I'll got it all for Captain Frost!" PH added.

"That guy is hot dammit!" Moon gushed as the girls started squealing.

"He's handsome when he's frowning; his cuteness goes to another entire level when he smiles.... Goddddddd..... He's so cute" PH continued and Feranmi couldn't help laugh.

"14, what do you think?" Mimi asked.

Feranmi laughed and tilted her head "He's really cute and hot like PH said but he's not my type. I mean I saw another handsome specimen in MD today. Captain Stone, they call him Doctor Stone" Feranmi said as Moon gave a loud squeal.

"I've seen him too. He's so hottttt.... I'll do anything to gag on his dick" Moon started talking rushingly as the other girls looked in surprise before they burst into laughter.

"How do he look like?" PH asked.

"I'm not telling you. Who knows? You might fall for him and we'll have to share. I hate sharing" Moon replied with a snort.

"Just tell me, I'm not going to fall nah. I just want to know how he looks like" PH whined in reply.

"Mimi, who do you like?" Moon asked.

Mimi blushed as she thought of someone "I like Sub-captain Creek" Mimi replied as the girls looked at her in horror.

"Sub-captain Creek?" Moon asked.

"Shey o whine mi ni? " Moon asked again before we all burst into laughter while Mimi folded her arms against her chest.

"Why are you girls laughing anyways?" Mimi asked frowning.

"He's fine too nah" Feranmi said trying to support Mimi.

"Who's said he's not fine? Guy is hot too but he's stiff pah!" Moon replied as the girls coursed into laughter.

Somewhere in innermost part of the Surveillance Department, a certain guy in glasses was laughing out loud while watching the four girls on the screen. Everyone looked in awe but no one said a word.

"He's stiffer than wood" PH added.

"If you date those kind of guys, dating an imaginary guy would be better" Moon added.

"Who I like is my business!" Mimi bellowed as Feranmi nodded.

"Chill nah, who's fighting with you?" Feranmi asked as the girls laughed again.

"14, who do you like?" PH asked as the girls turned to Feranmi.

Feranmi played with her imaginary beard as she looked upwards as if deep in thought. The image of an impatient guy sprawled on her house couch came to her mind and she chuckled.

"You haven't met him yet" Feranmi replied.

"Huh? How does he look like?" PH asked.

"I'll let you see for yourself" Feranmi replied.

"I believe in your taste so this guy must be really handsome" PH said as she exchanged high fives with Feranmi.

"Senior E is so flirty" Mimi said clapping her hands.

Feranmi laughed "That's not new" She replied resting her face on her palm.

"Senior London or Senior Tat?" PH asked.

"That's a stupid question. Senior Tat o" Moon replied.

"Senior Tat" Feranmi replied nodding.

"Same, Senior Tat" Mimi added.

"I would have chosen him as well but guys, he's insane! Under that all smiley and nice cover, do you know he had a B+ in weaponry class?!" PH asked.

"That's not all, he hacked my school portal in one minute! He's not human!" PH added.

"No one here is normal have you seen a normal person here?" Feranmi asked.

"Exactly, no one is" Moon added laughing.

"I hate Senior London actually. He's a jerk" Moon said throwing her face away.

"Really?" PH asked.

"Why?" Feranmi asked. London seemed simple yet not that simple.

"You know the trip we made the day we came wasn't a funny one" Moon started.

"Yeah, we all threw up except 14" PH replied admiration at the end of her sentence.

"I threw up immediately I landed. But that wasn't the problem. I immediately felt tired and weak in the knees, I just wanted to hold him for support. Guess what Senior London did?" Moon asked.

"He side stepped you?" Feranmi asked trying not to laugh.

"If that was it, I wouldn't hate him to this extent" Moon replied.  "He not only side stepped me, as he did; I swayed and fell right into my vomit" Moon added with an unpleasant expression on her face.

The girls burst into laughter and Feranmi rolled on her stomach while laughing.

"I so embarrassed" Moon gushed ignoring the laughing girls.

"The bastard couldn't even help me up; he laughed" Moon added hissing.

Feranmi was the first to stop laughing.

"Hmmm.... Moon, I think you might wants to take those words back" Feranmi stuttered.

Moon snorted "Don't want to. He's a jerk, period and a bastard" Moon said and she noticed the girls were quiet and weren't saying anything.

"Why are you guys quiet?" Moon asked. She noticed them staring at her back. Something told her to turn but that whatever she saw; she wasn't going to like it.

Moon slowly turned and her eyes met London's cold ones. She shuddered immediately and she felt like going back at least one minute in time.

She suddenly mustered up a smile as she crossed her legs.

"Hello Senior London" Moon said sweetly.

GOSSIP SQUAD OSHI... LMAO....

GOD HAFF CATCH THEM TODAY....

WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THESE NEW RECRUITS TO START TRAINING?

WELL, I AM!

SEMILOORE™