Fifty

Someone walked into the female dorms that was deadly quiet and stepped into the bathroom. She shakily drank the bottle in her hand before hurriedly pressing her phone to her ear.

"Hello" she said in a whisper.

"Codename, Luna Mia, Mission number, SP102" she said in a rush.

"Report Agent Luna" a slightly older voice said through the phone.

"I'll like to leave the base how sir. I think I have done my part and I feel like I am staying too long in here sir" She said as the older man chuckled.

"Special Agent Luna, we haven't even gotten to the crux of our plan" the man said as her eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean sir?" She asked.

"Stand by and await instructions" the man replied.

"Yes sir" she said as she hung up the call and checked the timer on her phone that turned to zero the moment she checked. She heaved a sigh of relief and she walked out of the bathroom and then out of the dorm.

Moon walked out of where she was hiding as she covered her mom unable to believe what she had seen or heard.

"She's definitely not a spy" Moon whispered to herself as she sat down.

"She's not a spy" Moon repeated to herself as she started coughing, the words she was saying seemingly choking her.

She repeated the words to herself over and over again before she rushed towards the bathroom and washed her face. She stared at the mirror as realization hit her.

Moon went back to her bed distraught as she held her head. If anyone was a spy why did it have to her?  Just why did it have to her? Moon swallowed her saliva as she rose to her feet shakily.

She had to report to the Captains, no!  She needed to confront her first. She needed to know why she was doing this after they had formed a tight bond. She refused to believe what she had heard and seen even when she knew it was true.

Feranmi jumped back as she landed soundlessly few meters away. Neon dusted his arm and nodded at her.

"You are doing much better" Neon said as Feranmi pursed her lips.

"Just how much do I need to practice to defeat you?" Feranmi asked and Neon shrugged before adding a small wink as Feranmi sat down and wiped the small beads of sweat on her forehead.

It's just been a day since she and Pentecost confessed to each other. She wouldn't say confessed because Seth really didn't say anything. He just cleared her doubt's about him.

That at least was enough to give her joy and peace. The fact that she held a special place as well in his heart was more than enough for Feranmi. She had already decided to follow Ini's advice by taking everything slow.

Feranmi chuckled as she remembered that James and Ini were getting really close these days. Ini no longer spent her days whiling away, she was either stuck in the library with James or in the garden where she and James spent almost all their time.

Feranmi looked around before turning towards the boys in the room.

"Where's Captain Pentecost? I haven't seen him today" Feranmi asked as everyone went silent.

When she had arrived from school, she could tell that the atmosphere in the camp was off but no one said anything to her nor did she ask anything. She had ignored before she decided to spar with Neon.

"Where's he?" Feranmi asked again.

"He went out. Might not be back until tomorrow" Dotun replied as Feranmi's eyes widened in surprise.

"Tomorrow? Did he go home?" Feranmi asked as Neon sighed.

"Nope. He's always MIA at this time of the year every year" Maria replied quietly and Feranmi could feel that something was off.

"Ohh. Do you know why?" Feranmi asked slowly.

"Today's is his mom's anniversary" Neon replied after a while and Feranmi gulped silently.

"Nobody accompanies him?" Feranmi asked as Neon chuckled.

"He doesn't let anyone accompany him" Neon replied as Feranmi nodded. She knew just how Seth could be. She rose to her feet as she walked out of the camp.

"Is she going to look for him?" Jack asked as Neon turned to him.

"What do you think?" Neon asked as Maria sighed.

"Its high time he has someone by his side already" Maria replied ad she rose to her feet.

Feranmi rubbed her forehead as she walked. Suddenly remembering something, she stopped as she called out.

"Captain Eyes?" Feranmi called out.

"Captain Eyes?" She called out again.

"Captain Eyes?" Feranmi called out again.

"Didn't he say he was always in my head?" Feranmi asked as she sighed.

"What's the problem Agent 14?" Eyes asked as Feranmi sighed. She remembered that he wasn't really on good terms on her.

"Captain Eyes, I know we are not on good terms but I need to find Captain Pentecost, please I need your help" Feranmi said as she heard Eyes low chuckle in her eyes. She could literally feel goosebumps on her skin.

"You clearly know that we are not on good terms so naturally I'm not going to help you. With your IQ, you should know that much" Eyes replied her voice monotone and Feranmi swallowed her saliva.

Even though she had anticipated this outcome before asking for his help, she had, had this small hope that he would help her if she mentioned Seth's name.

"Captain Eyes" Feranmi called out trying to give it one more try.

"Agent 14, the only reason why I am helping you is because of Pentecost. Because he does need someone by him, because he does need someone to accompany him. Over the years; he hadn't let anyone come close and we that managed to get close; we had to force our way to him. If you are gonna leave one day, don't try to get close to him. You have to make a decision right now" Eyes said as Feranmi chuckled.

"I had long said I was going to accompany him forever" Feranmi replied.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.. Pardon my late updates. Like I said before, I am seriously busy and have no time. What's more; I'm not feeling all that well and had to take injections.

I am so curious about who the spy is, yunno its not who you are thinking. Even I couldn't believe it at first; but then, reality is reality.

Just so you know, we have ten more chapters left so do count with me.

And guess what, we'll might be seeing a little of Seth's mind, what he thinks and what goes on in his head in the next chapter.