Epilogue

Ini grumbled as she walked out of the hall as she fixed her pen into her pocket and sneered at Feranmi.

"I've written this exam before, I didn't know why you are making me write it again" Ini grumbled as Feranmi chuckled as they walked down the stairs.

"You'll soon know" Feranmi said as Ini rolled her eyes.

"Whatever the reason is, I'm not interested. Those questions were freaking nauseous and plainly stupid" Ini said and Feranmi nodded.

"True. But you answered the questions bah?" Feranmi asked and Ini nodded.

"The ones answerable" Ini replied as she stepped on the walkway that led to their class.

Feranmi rubbed her forehead as they walked through the noisy hallway. She was now in her final year of Secondary school.

Its been almost a year since she joined the NSTS. A lot of things had happened in the past year, she had gone on lots of missions, saved a lot of people, rose up in the ranks as well.

She and Seth? They had fought a lot since Seth kept going MIA on her and kept a lot of things to himself without telling her. She had promised to accompany him forever and whether he liked it or not, she was going to.

Their relationship had gotten better over the months and everyone knew that the only time Commander Pentecost smiled was when Sub-Captain 14 was around.

Yes, Pentecost was a Commander now. He SAS already one a long time ago but he had just refused the title.

And she also was a Sub-Captain now. She was experienced and well trained now. She knew what it was and felt like to be a Special agent.

The new recruits were coming soon. Feranmi glanced at Ini who was talking to one of their classmates. She tried to imagine the kind of look would be on her face when she saw her in the NSTS.

She laughed slightly as she sat on her seat while adjusting the prefect badge on her uniform. Oh yeah, she was the library prefect. Ini was shockingly nominated as an Assembly prefect but I knew that was solely her boyfriend's doing.

Yeah, yeah, she and Snr James had started dating before he graduated which skyrocketed Ini's popularity but a lot of people were jealous and spread rumours about him dating a whore.

Made him lose one of his adverts which ended up irritating him. He took to his Twitter account and wrote a write up that not just shut a lot of haters up, told everyone how much Ini meant to him and if they were messing with her; they were messing with him, their beloved idol.

Ini did stop whoring around. She stopped even before she and James started dating. She was James whore now. That was twitter display name.

JamesWhore.

No surprise there if you asked Feranmi. She was just happy everything seemed to be falling in place. They still had their bad days as well but everything seemed fine.

As the elevator moved at inhumane speed, Ini spat out all kind of profanities until the elevator stopped. Although her brain seemed to be processing what had happened the previous day; she still didn't know why she came there.

All of a sudden, she had realized that there was this crazy teenager organisation that protected the country and even the President didn't know about its existence. Such fuckery!

Ini had first thought that she was in a movie, as much as her mouth hitched to tell Feranmi in the school earlier that day; she couldn't bring herself to say it.

Not because she was supposed to keep it a secret but because she didn't know if Feranmi would believe her. That was the main reason why she had come in the end. To take pictures and show them to Feranmi as evidence of the organization.

She felt nauseous but she didn't feel like vomiting. The doors slid open and Ini's eyes widened. It did exist! She turned and froze seeing Feranmi all kit up in her uniform standing in front of her.

"You, You, You,....... " Ini discovered that she was unable to finish her statement.

She froze upon remembering that it was actually Feranmi who asked her to take the exam again. Her eyes widened again as she pointed at Feranmi.

"You, you, you..... " she said again unable to complete her statement either.

"Its Sub-Captain 14" Feranmi said with a straight face before her lips lifted up into a smile.

AND BANG!  THE END!!!!!!!
THE FREAKING END.
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS BOOK!

I LLLOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!