Thirty Eight

Feranmi shot up to her feet upon seeing Ini. Ini was all dressed up as usual. She wore one of her tightly fitted gown and sneakers.

"Agent 14, don't forget you are on a mission" Seth said and Feranmi sneered.

"I have less than 45 minutes left. I'm getting my best friend out of this hell hole first" Feranmi replied.

"With this attitude you are gonna screw up your first mission because I wonder what you will tell your best friend what you are doing here when you are supposed to be in California" Seth said and Feranmi froze in her steps.

She swallowed her saliva as she glanced at Ini who was drinking with some other guys and laughing.

"I'll take care of it" Joker said as Feranmi watched him carry his drink and walk up to Ini.

"Hello" he said to Ini who turned her head towards him.

"Hello" Ini replied.

"Deji" Joker said stretching his hand towards Ini.

"Joke" Ini said placing her hand in Deji's hands and Feranmi wanted to laugh. He knows your name stupid.

"A dance?" Deji asked with a smile and Ini nodded and rose to her feet.

"Just get her somewhere" Feranmi said as she started walking towards Abenego. She wore her sunglasses and plopped in front of him making everyone turn to her.

Feranmi flashed them a smile and pointed to the dance floor "Try moving your bodies a little" she said and they turned to Abenego who nodded.

They stood up and moved to the dance floor leaving both of them on the chair.

"Did Laurel send you? He said he was going to come himself though" Abenego said as he lit a cigarette.

Feranmi chuckled "I don't know who Laurel is. I'm just here for the paper bag who have folded neatly into your pants" Feranmi said.

Abenego looked at her in horror and shock as he blinked his eyes while looking around.

"Who sent you? Why are you following him? What is this about?" He asked anxiously.

"I sent myself and I don't have all the time in the world. I'm a very busy person. So just give it to me" Feranmi said as she placed her elbows on her laps.

"I bet you started trading drugs since you were in New York. Probably a friend of yours still ships it to you to sell" Feranmi added and he looked at Feranmi in shock.

"Who are you? Who are you?!" Abenego screamed and Feranmi laughed.

"You have less than 35 minutes" Seth said and Feranmi suddenly stopped laughing.

"Give it to me" Feranmi said saying one word at a time. Her eyes remained fixed on Abenego who was still looking at her in shock and fear.

He had managed to hide his information so much. Who was this pretty girl who seemed like she  had her hands on it.

"I was supposed to get four hundred from this deal, if you give it to me; I'll give you the paper bag" Abenego said regaining his confidence.

"Its a fair deal" he added with a smile as he slipped his hands into his pockets and brought out a gun.

"We don't want bullets flying everywhere" he said again and Feranmi grinned. Like a phantom, she pounced on Abenego and pinned him to the floor.

She removed the gun from his pockets and disassembled it shocking Abenego. She reached for his trousers and Abenego started wriggling his body red.

"I'll sue you for sexual harassment" He bellowed as Feranmi brought out a paper bag and turned to him.

"If you report, look at you then look at me. Who will believe I harassed you? Infact its gonna be vice versa" Feranmi said as she got off him.

"Whoa"

"That was crazy"

"Let...... " Seth didn't get to complete his statement as someone shot a gun.

Feranmi turned to see about six guys entering shooting. One of the guns was pointed at her and the person shot.

Feranmi's eyes widened as she dodged but the bullet slightly grazed her shoulder making her to fold her lips in pain.

She reached for the smal box in her pockets and the box turned into a gun immediately. Suddenly she felt an hand coil around her waist and pull her from where she was squatting.

She turned and saw Seth frowning at her. She turned back to where she was squatting and suddenly the table and chairs were bombed with bullets.

If she was still squatting there, there was no way she was going to survive. Feranmi turned to Seth who had a grimace on his face.

His small box was on his hands and it changed to a gun when he touched it. He didn't spare a second as he started shooting as well.

Feranmi couldn't but stare at him. A serious Seth was extremely handsome. Wherever he pointed his gun at, the person fell.

Seth suddenly turned to her annoyed,  "Are you going to stare at me or use your gun?" Seth bellowed at her and Feranmi cocked her gun.

She moved behind a chair and started shooting. Her shots were almost accurate and she couldn't help but curse when even after so many bodies were sprawled on the ground, more people seemed to be pouring into the club with guns.

"Is Ini safe?" Feranmi suddenly asked.

"Not yet" Deji bellowed. She slightly drunk" He added.

"Knock her out. I bet you know her address. Please take her home" Feranmi said.

"Okay"

Feranmi replaced her bullets as she glared hatefully at the people shooting.

How dare they ruin her first mission!

Feranmi took a sigh as she reached for a smaller gun that one of the men had dropped. She rose to her feet and shot while walking. She shot sporodically annoyed.

Seth and others shielded her by shooting anyone who tried to shoot or get close to her. Someone suddenly rushed towards Feranmi weaponless.

Feranmi dropped her guns and dodged his kick before grabbing him. She gave him a slap before twisting his head.

"Ode"