Forty Six

Feranmi walked into her room as she dropped her bag on the bed. She removed her uniform as she changed into a big top that covered her and stopped at her knees.

She walked out of the room and sat down beside her dad in the seating room. She stretched her legs on the sofa as she placed her head on the laps.

The news channel suddenly stopped the show that was airing as it changed to an emergency news.

It has been reported that the Minister of Works, Mr Ibrahim Abuijeer has been kidnapped. The minister's convoy was attacked as he was coming back from a business trip in Abia state.

His security men were gunned down before he was taken away in an helicopter. The Police Force is on its full force now and are trying to locate the Minister.

"Since when did it become easy to kidnap a Minister?" Feranmi's dad asked as a voice rang in Feranmi's ears.

"Agent 14, please report at the base"

Feranmi rolled her eyes as she sat up while her dad turned to her.

"What is it?" He asked as her mom walked into the seating room.

"I need to report" Feranmi replied as her mom wore a small smile.

"The last time.... " she started as she allowed her voice to trail off and Feranmi chuckled as she smiled.

"I'll sort it out and mom thank you" Feranmi replied as she dropped a peck on both her mom and dad's face before walking to her room.

Feranmi lips were set in a thin line as she changed into a black outfit and combat boots. Covering her hair with a black face cap and her face with a nose mask; she strode out of the house.

Agent 14, welcome back to NSTS

Feranmi ignored the voice as the elevator moved at an alarming rate. She walked into the headquarters nodding as greeting before she walked towards her dorm.

After changing into her uniform which had become less tighter, she walked towards her Camp.

"Agent 14, please follow the blue light"

Feranmi rolled her eyes as she followed the blue light before arriving at a wide conference room.

"14!" Moon called as Feranmi walked over to them.

"You are the last to arrive" PH muttered and Feranmi nodded.

"Sorry. Is this aboutyue kidnapping of the Minister?" Feranmi asked and Mimi nodded.

"Seems like it more than just a kidnap" Mimi whispered as Feranmi heard Dotun's voice.

"I don't think they know that the chip is on him. They probably think its in a suitcase or something" Dotun said.

"Where did he put it?" Jack asked.

"In his wristwatch" Neon replied as he turned slightly and gave Feranmi a small smile when he saw her.

"You left and didn't even come to say hi" Neon said as Feranmi saluted.

"I had exams and tests" Feranmi replied and Neon nodded as he hitched closer to Dotun.

As soon as Neon hitched closer to Dotun, he created a small space and Feranmi froze slightly. She could see the face she had been longing to see for almost a month.

He looked twice as handsome as the last time she saw him. His eyebrows were furrowed as he tapped at his tab.

"This mission is highly confidential. And the operation is very sensitive as well. Maria, how many minutes do we have?" Seth asked as Maria's hands ran over the screen on the table.

"Once you go in, you have less than ten minutes to get the Minister out" Maria replied and Seth chuckled.

"That's more than enough" Seth replied as he pursed his lips.

"Like I said earlier, this is a very sensitive operation and any mistake and it won't be funny" Seth added as he turned to Zayn.

"Where's your boyfriend? You and I are going" Seth said as Zayn wore a lazy expression. His long hair fluttered slightly as he adjusted his chin on his hand.

"He should be here soon" Zayn drawled as Feranmi hitched closer to Moon.

"Was I the only one who heard that?" Feranmi asked as Moon shook her head.

"Captain Zayn is a guy, if he has a boyfriend, is he gay then?" Mimi asked in a whisper.

"I heard he is" PH replied as Blue scoffed.

"And just where did you hear that from?" Blue asked as the guy walked inside the room.

Feranmi immediately recognized the guy as the one who had given her gadgets on her first day. He walked towards the Captains seating around the table as he threw a black box towards Zayn and Seth.

"It has everything you need" he replied as Seth stood up from his seat.

"Eyes, please get ready" Seth said as he turned to Zayn.

"We leave in three" Seth said as he started walking out while everyone saluted. Feranmi pursed her lips as Seth walked past her without his steps faltering in the least.

Even if her heart felt like it was being squeezed, her face revealed nothing. She dropped her hands and joined the girls as the walked out of the room.

"Who's that?" Mimi asked as Blue folded her arms.

"Captain Lin" Blue replied as they all turned to her.

"He's specialized in weapons. He modifies them and repairs them. There's a limit to the weapons the people in the weaponry department that modify or edit. For Sub-Captains and above, Captain Lin modifies their weapons. And yeah for new recruits first missions as well" Blue added.

"So he's Captain Zayn's boyfriend?" Mimi asked as Blue nodded.

"I've actually seen them together once but I didn't read much into it" Blue replied as Moon giglled.

"Don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks they are cute" Moon giggled as PH Mimi chuckled.

"They are fucking irritating. What a waste of handsome face sha" Mimi replied as Moon scoffed.

"What do you mean? Two handsome, hot and cute guys? They are cute mehn!" Moon said as Blue rolled her eyes.

"Guys the main reason why we are here is to watch and learn from the operation. Now we have to head to the watch tower" Blue said.