Thirty Seven

Seth was the last to come out. He was busied with his glass tab and a small frown was on his face so he didn't look up.

Feranmi furrowed her eyebrows when Seth didn't raise his head. He seemed occupied with his glass tab. They all waited patiently for Seth to finish.

Feranmi leaned on the wall chewing her gum slowly while staring at Seth. He wore a slightly crazed jeans that was cut at the knees and a blue shirt. His hair was parted and to say he looked dashing would be an understatement.

Seth folded his glass tab into a pen as he raised his head.

"Sorry, there was some........ thing I had to take care of" Seth said pausing in the middle when his eyes landed on Feranmi.

"Why are you dressed like this?" Seth asked and Feranmi shrugged with a smile.

"I'm going to a club, am I supposed to dress Luke I'm going to see our regional pastor?" Feranmi asked and everyone burst into laughter.

Seth didn't say anything as they got into the elevator. He leaned on the wall and closed his eyes. Feranmi poked him in his arm and he turned to her.

She pointed at herself before asking "Is it too much?" She asked before Seth looked at her and closed his eyes.

Too much my feet.

It took every ounce of strength in his body to tear his eyes from her and complete his statement. How could she dress like that? She didn't even put his restraint into consideration.

Seth ran his hands through his hair slightly messing it up. If it continued this way, he was sure he was going to lose control.

They got into different cars and naturally Feranmi got into Seth's car. She had seen him run his hands through his hair as if he was bothered about something.

"Is something the problem?" Feranmi asked pursing her lips.

Even when Seth didn't glance at her or reply, she continued,  "You seem really bothered" Feranmi said and pouted when Seth didn't reply any of her questions.

They soon got to the club and Seth turned to Feranmi.

"Start your wristwatch, you've got an hour. I'll give you instructions through the earcom" Seth said as Feranmi pressed the screen if the wristwatch.

60:00

And it started counting immediately. Feranmi smacked her gum as she stared at the club's banner. She couldn't screw up her first mission.

"And" Seth said and Feranmi turned to him.

"I'm fine" Seth added before he walked inside. It took a moment before Feranmi realized that he was answering her previous questions.

She spat out her chewing gum and tore another one. She threw it into her mouth as she pushed the door open.

It was the lour banging music that first assaulted her senses as soon as she stepped inside. Then the dancing teenagers on the dance floor. Feranmi looked around and was slightly surprised to see that there were more teenagers than young adults.

She smacked her gum loudly as she walked towards the bar. Knowing fully well that she had attracted attention, she sat down and gave the bar man a dazzling smile.

"A cup of vodka" Feranmi said and the bar tender looked at her in surprise.

"The target will be here in two minutes" Seth's voice flowed into Feranmi's ears and she could basically feel the chills that came with the voice.

She brought out her phone and she could see a red dot approaching the club house. Feranmi took her cup of vodka and sipped it.

Two guys walked up to her and Feranmi grinned widely at them.

"Hello pretty" one of them said his eyes running up Feranmi's body. Feranmi was instantly digusted but she fully masked her digust with a sweet smile. 

"Hello" Feranmi said in a sweet voice while she smacked her gum.

"Can I join you for a drink?" He asked and Feranmi smiled sweetly.

"My boyfriend is coming soon. I don't want him to misunderstand. He get jealous very easily and I don't think I want a fight to break out in the club" Feranmi replied and the boy sneered.

"He's not yet here, just a drink" the boy repeated and Feranmi smiled as she stood up and moved closer to him.

She leaned on his body and whispered into his ears slowly "I currently have a knife to your stomach" Feranmi said as she pressed her pocket knife into his stomach.

The boy's eyes widened in horror as he opened his mouth to yell or something.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that. You know this happens everyday" Feranmi continued whispering in his ears.

"So if I were you, I would give me a big smile when I step back and disappear" Feranmi said.

"Taken?" She asked and the boy nodded.

Feranmi stepped back and sat down while wearing a smile. The boy did as instructed and disappeared. He knew the club was home to all kind of teenagers including the dangerous ones.

He didn't think he would run into one while talking to pretty girls. The  chills he got from Feranmi made him run faster.

"Madddd, that was crazy" Neon said through the ear com and Feranmi laughed.

"What's your real name?" Feranmi asked.

"TJ" Neon replied and Feranmi raised an eyebrow.

"Tijesu" Neon added and Feranmi nodded.

"That's cool" She said.

"Target in the club, 6 o'clock" Seth said and Feranmi took a sip as she turned then she froze. She almost spat out her drink.

"What is the problem?" Dotun asked.

"So that bastard is a drug dealer?" Feranmi said through gritted teeth.

"You know him?" Lee asked.

"His name is Abenego, born and raised in NYC. He moved with his parents to Nigerian about one year ago. He caused a sensation when he joined our school back then. He still is" Feranmi replied.

"You don't like him?"

"Yeah, he keep throwing parties at his house. Basically everyone at my school can draw his house building plan" Feranmi replied as her eyes widened.

"What the fuck is Ini doing here?"