Thirty Three

Feranmi hissed as she stormed to Tat's office. She sat down on the chair sulking and Tat laughed at her expression.

"What happened?" Tat asked.

"What do you know about the Close Combat Department?" Feranmi asked as Tat placed his chin on his palm.

"The question is what do you want to know?" Tat asked as Feranmi nodded.

"Who's the captain?" Feranmi asked as Tat sighed.

"There are so many captains in the NSTS but not all are heads of a department. We have roughly about 21 captains who are also heads of a department" Tat started.

"Every Agent is dangerous. The sub-captains are people you shouldn't dare to annoy. If they request for a duel; you'll die while living" Tat added as Feranmi nodded.

"Captains are crazy. We stay away from them. When I mean stay away, you stay away. To the captains who are heads of departments" Tat said pursing his lips.

"Remember to pray every morning not to run into them. You are pretty much lucky, you know quite a lot of captains and you are friendly with them" Tat said as he took a deep breath.

"Out of those 21 captains; there are seven captains you must pray to never have an encounter with. I mean it" Tat said.

"Captain Pentecost is prolly number one" Feranmi said and Tat nodded.

"Captain Pentecost is the first person. He's the most dangerous being in the NSTS. He's a mysterious figure as well" Tat said.

"After him, there's someone you also shouldn't even meet" Tat said as Feranmi itched her chair closer to him.

"Captain Farouq" Tat said as Feranmi blinked.

"A muslim?" She asked.

"Nope. Doesn't believe in supernatural beings like he calls them. You probably haven't met him. He's on a mission. He's dangerous and mean. When you see him, you'll know what I'm talking about" Tat replied.

"Three, Captain Lonewolf" Tat said as Feranmi raised an eyebrow.

"Lone wolf? So cool" Feranmi said with a smile and Tat gave a grunt.

"He's the most mysterious of all the captains. No agent has seen his face before" Tat said as Feranmi frowned.

"What do you mean by no one has seen his face before?" Feranmi asked.

"He wears a a mask whenever he visits. Only a few people have seen his face. He is as dangerous as Farouq and Pentecost. I mean, Pentecost trained him" Tat replied.

"Pentecost trained him?" Feranmi asked in surprise.

"Yes. And as his code name implies, he goes on missions alone. He rarely come to the organization but you should see him on the assessment day" Tat replied.

"Alone? He's that good?" Feranmi asked and Tat nodded.

"How good do you think someone trained by Pentecost will be?" Tat asked as Feranmi nodded.

"The fourth captain you should definitely stay away from. Both of you won't get along even if you meet because he's naturally cranky and all is Captain John Wick, the head captain of the Close Combat department" Tat said as Feranmi chuckled.

"John Wick?" Feranmi asked and Tat nodded.

"Don't ever get on his nerves sweetie or you'll go boom! Now someone I don't know if you've met him. My captain, Captain Eyes" Tat said as Feranmi's eyes widened.

"Captain Eyes?" Feranmi asked in surprise.

"I see you've met him. He never leaves the SD, the times he leaves the SD in a year could be counted" Tat said.

"He's like the harmless looking guy in glasses but you'll be sorry if you believe that. He's as dangerous as John Wick" Tat added.

"Captain Mia" Tat started as he chuckled.

"Just run if you see her. She's a tomboy, ruthless, merciless and yeah dangerous. Not as John Wick or Eyes though" Tat said.

"Ohh. Who's the last person?" Feranmi asked.

"Captain Adams" Tat replied.

"Adams?" Feranmi asked and Tat nodded.

"Yeah. Captain Adams, bi-racial. A Nigerian dad and a Cantonese mom. He's not dangerous sweetie. He's deadly. He rarely leaves his department as well. I've only met him once and I've been here almost three going. So you might not meet him in a long time" Tat replied.

"Wow!" Feranmi said as she ran her hands through her hair.

"That's some hell of an info" Feranmi said and Tat smiled a little.

"And when you see anyone with long hair? 14 I want to disappear that very moment" Tat said seriously and Feranmi shrugged.

"Can I give you an advice?" Tat asked and Feranmi nodded.

"Take it easy okay? And Rumours are flying that you don't respect a lot of people. I know most of these captains are your friends but in front of other people give them the respect they deserve"

"In private you can treat them like normal friends but here in the NSTS, rank matters a lot. A whole lot; you can start gathering alot of hate by not doing anything" Tat said as Feranmi nodded before standing up and walking away.

Tat sighed as he turned to face his computer while his hands ran over the keyboard.

Feranmi walked to her dorm slowly, she gave curtsive nods to the senior agents her way surprising most of them. Seeing some of their surprised looks; Feranmi rolled her eyes.

She had never been the one to follow rules. With Ini as a best friend, rules definitely wasn't for her. Feranmi showered and laid on her bed while staring upwards.

Mimi, Blue and PH walked into the dorm and expressed surprise upon seeing Feranmi.

"14!" Mimi exclaimed as she rushed towards Feranmi and pulled her into a hug.

Feranmi smiled as they exchanged hugs "I thought you guys wouldn't come back early"

"Let's ask you that" PH replied as Feranmi chuckled.

"I got kicked out" Feranmi said as Mimi burst into laughter.

"You still get on Captain Pentecost nerves?" Blue asked lazily.

"He's dangerous you know. Be careful not to die while living" PH added as Feranmi smiled with a sigh.

"Where's Moon?" Feranmi asked.

"Captain London got an hold on her" PH said with a short laugh.

"When are they going to get along?" Feranmi asked laughing.

"What do you think? Moon happens to hold grudges against him while Captain London doesn't care" PH replied as Feranmi laughed again.

"Am I the only one who thinks they make an amazing pair?" Feranmi asked with smiling eyes.