Fifty Five

Moon watched the girls laugh heartily. Feranmi was surprisingly seated with them laughing at PH's joke.

After seeing and hearing that day, Moon had found it hard to seat comfortably with the girls since that day. She avoided them like plague and tried to cut off all her contacts with them.

Even though she hadn't told anyone what she had seen and heard; something told her that if she didn't say fast; a lot of people were going to get into trouble.

Moon glanced at her and watched as she laughed and she felt anger brewing within her. After betraying them, lying to them, impersonating someone else; she still had the effontery to laugh with them?

Moon had the  urge to walk towards them and drag her out, ask her if what she had seen and heard was true but she knew better than to do that. She paid on her bed as she stared into space.

She was seriously confused on what to do and she felt someone plop on her bed and she turned and her ryes widened upon seeing Feranmi.

"Hey, what's up?" Feranmi asked and Moon managed a small smile.

"I'm cool. What about you?" Moon asked as Feranmi pursed her lips.

"You've been avoiding me. Not just me, all of us. Why? Did something happen?" Feranmi asked as Moon pursed her lips.

She started debating whether to tell Feranmi or not. She of course knew that Feranmi was trustable. She was Pentecost's girl as well and if she told her; things might get resolved quickly.

"14, I have something to tell you. Follow me" Moon said as Feranmi looked at her puzzled before standing upgrom the bed as Moon stood up as well and they both stepped out of dorm.

"So what is this about? You look so serious" Feranmi said as she tucked her hands into her pockets.

"Because it is" Moon said as Feranmi turned to her.

"First of all, you have to promise me that you'll believe whatever I say" Moon said as Feranmi shrugged.

"Okay. I promise" Feranmi replied.

"Captain Frost is back" someone yelled as Feranmi's eyes widened as she turned to Moon.

"I'll see you later" Feranmi said as she skipped away. Moon sighed as she rubbed her forehead and slipped one of her hands into her pockets.

Feranmi rushed into the Camp as she saluted Frost.

"Captain Frost!" Feranmi saluted as Frost turned to her.

"Agent 14, its nice to see you" Frost said as Feranmi broke into a smile before running towards him and hugging him.

"Keep a space, I don't want your guy dragging me to the practice room in the middle of the night" Frost said as Feranmi burst into laughter.

"He's not that petty" Feranmi said as Frost scoffed.

"You don't know anything" Frost said and Feranmi burst into laughter.

"Its nice to see you again anyways" Feranmi said and Frost nodded.

"Yeah. I know. I need to give a report that might take a long time. I'll see you later" Frost said as Feranmi nodded before walking out of the camp.

She smiled as she stepped into her camp. Jack and Neon were sparring as she walked inside. She slapped handshakes with Maria as she walked past her and stepped into another room.

Seth was leaning on the wall staring at the screen with a lot of data before he rubbed his forehead as Feranmi entered.

"Hey" she greeted as she ran towards him and climbed his back. Seth chuckled as he walked towards the screen with Feranmi on his back without any discomfort.

"What's this?" Feranmi asked and Seth shook his head.

"I'm not sure" Seth replied as Feranmi arched her head from his back to face him. Their faces were barely inches apart.

"You seem worked up. I have an idea" Feranmi said as Seth turned to her reducing the space in between their faces.

Maybe if Seth had known that Feranmi's idea was going out; he wouldn't have agreed but he knew better than that.

They were both wearing black outfits which attracted attention but while Seth retained his black combat boots; Feranmi had changed to a white and black sneakers.

"Do you ever go out?" Feranmi asked as Seth shook his head.

"Never felt the need to" Seth replied as he paid for the box of cake Feranmi had taken from the show glass of the shop.

"Where are we going next?" Seth asked as Feranmi turned to him raising her eyebrows.

"Are you saying that you are tired of walking?" Feranmi asked and Seth turned to her and seeing the expression on her face, he suddenly burst into laughter stunning Feranmi who was standing in his front.

"What's with that face?" Seth asked as Feranmi blinked her eyes.

"Hey" Feranmi called as Seth slid one of his hands in his back pocket.

"Huh?"

"Can you laugh again?" Feranmi asked as Seth wore an amused smile before running her head and dragging her along.

"Don't laugh or smile too much you hear" Feranmi said as Seth chuckled.

"Why? You think I'm too handsome?" Seth asked as Feranmi burst into laughter.

"Stop feeding your ego already. Its big enough" Feranmi replied and Seth laughed again.

"I just told you not to laugh too much" Feranmi said and Seth laughed again.

"Do you why I'm laughing this much?" Seth asked as he stopped making Feranmi turn to him.

"I haven't even laughed this much altogether in three or five years" Seth said as Feranmi smiled and arched her head.

"Why?" She asked as Seth slid his hands into his pockets.

"Because I'm happy" Seth replied as he looked at his feet before turning to Feranmi and rubbing her head.

"I've not felt happy in a long time Feranmi, thank you" Seth added as Feranmi chuckled internally grateful as she jumped on Seth's back again.

"Piggy ride, give me a piggy ride" Feranmi sang as Seth burst into laughter attracting the attention of the people around them.

"Selfie!"