Twenty Six.

Seth walked into his private cabin and slumped to the floor. He started releasing and taking out large breaths as he struggled to crawl to his wardrobe.

He was shocked at the situation which made him heave in and out the more and he tried to desperately crawl towards the drawer.

He hadn't had an attack in years. Just because..... Seth refused to think as he found it harder to breath.

Everyone was startled to see an extremely good looking boy in glasses run through the hallways with Captain Frost on his trail.

Everyone soon realized that it was Captain Eyes and they all saluted hurriedly. But then, was that panic on their faces?

Eyes was the first to get to Seth's cabin. He fumbled with the pin lock for a while before it opened.

He then rushed towards Seth whose breathing had gone shallow before reaching into his pockets and bringing out an inhaler. He started pumping oxygen into his mouth.

Frost looked on dazed as Eyes placed Seth on his bed. He rolled his eyes at the other male before hissing.

"You are crazy" Eyes muttered as Seth sighed lightly and turned to the wall. He was still trying to even out his breathing.

"I called Stone, he should be here soon. Get some sleep" Frost said.

Seth didn't reply as he slowly closed his eyes. The scene of Alexis's hand going for Feranmi's throat appeared in his head.

He had never been so scared in his life. Being scared was an alien feeling for him. He had only been scared that way once before.

A scene of his mom slowly closing her eyes overlapped with the previous image and Seth curled up like a small child.

Eyes touched the wireless ear piece in his ears "Where the hell is Stone?" He bellowed.

"In front of the door sir" a voice replied as the door opened and Stone walked in carrying a tray.

He didn't say anything as he injected a drip into Seth's arm.

"The drip has sedatives, so sleep ehn" Stone said as he sat down.

Seth closed his eyes and his eyelids began to flutter slowly. He became drowsy as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Within seconds, he was asleep but nobody saw the lone tear that slid out of his left eye.

"He's crazy" Eyes said.

Stone laughed as he carried the tray "Even with the sedatives, he's pretty much sensitive. Let's go out and not wake him up" Stone said as they stepped out of the cabin.

Feranmi drooped her ear muffs and eye goggles. She removed the gloves on her hand as well ignoring the agents talking around her.

She didn't say a word as she stepped out of the shooting arena. To be able to protect Seth, she had to be strong. And she was nowhere near strong.

Feranmi swallowed her saliva as she walked towards the dorms. She then saw Frost, Stone and a vaguely familiar guy walking together.

Everyone was on salute but Feranmi didn't salute and she walked straight up to them.

"Captain Frost, Doctor Stone" Feranmi said before turning to the guy on glasses.

He was the first person she could say he was slightly on par with Seth in terms of attractiveness. It was also the first time she was seeing someone's glasses adding a bit of charm to the person.

"Hello 14" Eyes said with a small smile as Feranmi raised her eyebrows.

He looked very familiar as if she had seen him before but each time she tried to think, she felt an headache coming.

"I haven't even met you before yet you know me, I must be popular" Feranmi said as Eyes smiled lightly.

"Captain Eyes" Eyes said as Feranmi nodded.

"Kinda obvious" Feranmi replied as she turned to Frost.

"Can we talk?" Feranmi asked.

"You don't look scarred" Eyes suddenly said as Feranmi turned to him.

"Why should I look scarred?" Feranmi asked.

"You almost lost your life few hours ago" Eyes replied as Feranmi looked at him with surprise.

"A punch and we'll have to write a letter to your parents" Eyes added and Feranmi's eyes widened in surprise.

"How did you know?" Feranmi asked in shock. She was double sure Frost couldn't have told him and infact, she didn't tell Frost she was almost killed by a punch.

Except he was friends with Seth. Even though, Seth wasn't the type to seat and talk. Feranmi sighed slowly.

"You familiar with Captain Pentecost?" Feranmi asked.

"A little bit" Eyes replied as he turned to Frost "The wind outside here is annoying"

Frost laughed a little as Eyes walked past Feranmi. He placed a hand on her shoulder. Feranmi couldn't help but be attracted to his light, lean fingers but she preferred Seth's hands to his.

Eyes squeezed her shoulders with a smile before walking off. Feranmi watched as Stone grinned at her and also walked off.

"Who's he?" Feranmi asked as Frost smiled.

"Eyes?" Frost asked as the wristwatch on his hand beeped. He looked at Feranmi before shaking his head.

"I gotta go" Frost said and he sprinted away immediately. Feranmi rubbed her forehead as she walked back to the camp.

She was still slightly scared of Seth. She felt bad for saying all those mean words to him without knowing that he might have a greater pain that he was carrying.

She placed her hand on the scanner and stepped inside as soon as her fingerprint was verified. Everyone turned to her without a word.

"Where's Captain Pentecost?" Feranmi found herself asking when she didn't find him.

"You want to hurl more curses at him abi?" Maria asked with a sneer.

"I asked a question why are you answering me with a question?" Feranmi snapped at Maria who looked at her in shock.

Feranmi rolled her eyes as she turned to Dotun who ignored her.

"He'll be off for this week. Just practice and spar with Maria during the week" Joker replied as Feranmi frowned.

"Off?" She asked. When had Pentecost ever been off?