Sixteen

Feranmi sighed again as she stomped her foot on the ground. The other team had always finished the match even before they could do anything.

None of their plans had worked. They all looked frustrated. The other team were no longer hiding, it was them who had to hide to avoid being shot.

"This is annoying"Blue grumbled.

"Like hell"

"None of our plans worked" another guy said as Feranmi sat on the grass.

"They are too experienced" Feranmi said shaking her head as she stared into space.

She suddenly smiled as she told them to bring their heads together.

"What kind of plan is it this time around?" A guy whispered.

"We forgot one rule of the game" Feranmi whispered.

"What rule?" PH asked.

"As long as any of the leader of both teams is shot, the game is over" Feranmi replied.

"Ohh, that's true"

"How will we get to the team leader?" Mimi asked.

"Who is the team leader?" Feranmi asked.

"That guy" Moon replied as she pointed towards a guy leaning on a tree lazily. He was holding his guy without any care as if he didn't put the other team in his eyes at all.

"He's so arrognant" Blue snarled.

"This is the plan" Feranmi said as she lowered her voice and started talking.

"What kind of plan are they making again?"

"Whatever it is, they'll lose"

"At least, they have learnt how to bound with each other well"

"Not everyone achieved that on the first day"

"These year's recruits are really good, especially the girls"

"Ohh, what are they doing?"

The boys didn't run into the forest to hide as usual. Feranmi ran up a tree as she found a place to seat. She found a strong branch and sat down.

She then looked for the other team leader through the leaves and upon finding him, she smiled as she trained her gun on him.

Other were to shoot sporodically and make themselves baits and make sure no one noticed she was missing.

Feranmi took a deep breath as she steadied her hand on the gun. The whistle went off signaling the start of the game as others started shooting anywhere.

"Is this their plan?"

"This is straight up stupid"

A lot of agents were also watching the game trough glass windows. They watched as the other team took out the new recruits.

Feranmi smiled as she shot the team leader. The blue arrow landed on his arm as the whistle blew startling everyone.

The team leader was shocked to find a tingling sensation in his arm. He was shot? He couldn't believe it.

Everyone was shocked as well. The new recruits won? Feranmi jumped down from the tree and placed the gun horizontally on her shoulders as she walked towards the other team.

"One of the rule is, if any of the team leader is shot, the game ends. Team leader, please hide yourself well" Feranmi said smugly as everyone burst into laughter.

The rest of the matches was an hilarious one. Each team targeting the team leader. The new recruits lost again and again before Feranmi came up with a new one again.

"Now, they all have their eyes on me including the team leader. This is the plan, take out anybody you see, anybody at all, I'll take four people to act as shield with me, got it?" Feranmi asked as they dispersed.

An agent widened his eyes as she left a tingling sensation in her arm. She had being shot? She wasn't the team leader! It was then she discovered that all of her team members had been shot. And soon after the team leader also got shot.

All the team members were done while in the new recruits team, only about six people were shot. Everyone clapped for them at their plans.

"Take a break. You guys have learnt a lot today" Andrew said as the forest changed back to square one. A lot of agents.

An agent walked up to Feranmi and Feranmi salulated immediately.

"Commander Fredrick said you can go receive fresh air outside. Do not leave the premises" he said and walked away.

Feranmi happily changed to jeans shorts and a big shirt. The shirt was her dad's. She knew better not to loiter around as anybody could recognize her.

Feranmi entered the elevator and closed her eyes at the speed it was moving. It finally stopped and Feranmi walked outside skillfully avoiding all the cameras.

She hung her head at an angle where no one could see her face. She walked out through the back door as she placed her head phones on her head.

Music flowed into her ears as the wind blew slowly. Feranmi sighed as she smiled slightly. She still had a lot of training to do. Since the volume of the headset was so high, she didn't hear the footsteps of the figure coming behind her.

Someone tapped on her shoulders and Feranmi turned. Before she could even see the person's face. She fell into darkness.

Cold water was poured on her body and Feranmi woke up with a start. Her eyes were blindfolded, her hands and her legs were also tied.

"Are you awake now?" A deep voice asked as Feranmi shuddered.

"Who are you?" She managed to ask.

"Let me ask you the questions and better answer me else you will die" the voice answered as Feranmi shuddered.

"That shop is a weird shop. A lot of people enter and only a few come out, where do they all go? Nobody knows. And as usual you, who didn't enter the shop was found in the shop"

"And when we ran a face identification, we discovered you are a student who's supposed to be in some international maths competition and here you are"

Feranmi tried to process what was going on. She had been kidnapped! And with the way these people were sounding. It might have noticed some abnormalities with the shop.

They seemed strong and trained too. Feranmi whimpered quietly as the man spoke. They had found all her information.

"How did you get into the shop sweetie?"