Fifty Six

Emergency, all Captains and Sub Captains, please report to the CCR.

Emergency, all Captains and Sub Captains please report to the CCR.

Emergencies were not that rare in the NSTS but they always meant serious business. All the agents made way as they watches the Captains and sub Captains hurry towards the CCR.

Seeing the serious expressions on their faces, the agents knew something was up.

The CCR seemed to have expanded in size as every Captain and Sub Captains was seated on their seats anxiously.

The Sub-Caotains saluted as soon as Lone wolf walked to the front. He waved his hands and they sat down.

"What we are facing is a National threat. The Eastern base has enough on their hands with the recent bombings in the North and are offering their support to them. This mission has been handed over to us" Lone wolf started, his clear voice ringing through the room.

"Activate Sound proof system" Lone wolf said.

Soundproof system activated.

"Activate closed doors and windows" Lone wolf said again.

Closed doors and Windows activated.

The doors and windows suddenly started closing as the room became dark before the bulbs started coming on by themselves.

"Activate oxygen ventilation"

Oxygen ventilation activated.

From the outside, the CCR had turned to a large steel box sealed and could only open from inside.

"This is a top notch secret" Lone wolf said as he tapped on the wide screen behind him.

"Au Berre Industries is a bio technological industry situated in South Russia. Its a pretty big company. Five months ago, they got a consigment and the company laid off a lot of work but paid then fat salaries as compensations. They paid as much as $100,000 per person" Lone wolf said as the Captains started murmuring.

"I got lucky and got a file from them. Tried hacking it but all their files were in Arabic and Chinese. Even after translating, they were all ipn algorithms and coordinates"

"I had used the help of Commander Kayden to find out what the algorithms mean and the coordinates and we found this out" Lone wolf said as he tapped on the screen as it showed a machine.

"It was why Au Berre laid off its workers. We do not know who ordered this consigment or why the person this but what you are a looking at is a biochemical weapon that if diffused into the air would turn anyone who inhales it into a skeleton in five minutes"

Shock and surprises fitted through the faces of everyone in the room.

"Just so you know how serious this is. The country will be declaring a state of emergency and providing oxygen masks in the next one hours.  With the help of Commander Kayden, I have managed to lock its activation code but the lock will un automatically unlock after six hours" Lone wolf said as he pursed his lips.

"We had to turn it off manually to stop this gas from diffusing. It is currently implanted at a cocoa farm in the West of Lagos state" Lone wolf added.

"So here's the plan" Seth said as everyone turned towards their tabs.

Seth stood up as everyone stood up "As from this moment, the NSTS Southern base is under a state of emergency for the next five hours" Seth said as a timer appeared on every screen in the NSTS.

5:00:00

Everyone's eyes widened. This was more serious than they thought.

Emergency, Emergency, all agents in the house, the NSTS is under a state of emergency.

Emergency, Emergency, all agents in the house,  the NSTS is under a state of emergency.

The girl bit her lips as she snuck into an empty room and pressed her phone to her ears.

"Special Agent Luna reporting" she said in a small voice.

"Yes sir" she said as she hung up the call and played with her fingers as tears welled up in her eyes. She should have never agreed to this mission iln the first place.

She closed her eyes and by the time she opened them again, she didn't look like the same person. She stepped outside the room and moved around like a phantom.

Feranmi didn't know why but Seth had also sent her a message to report to the base immediately. She ran as fast as her legs could take her. She could tell that something had happened  as she could seen people wearing nose masks.

Arriving at the boutique, she walked inside and stopped upon seeing the girl leaning on the wall.

"Heh, why haven't you reported yet?" Feranmi asked as she walked towards her.

"Do you have an idea about what's going on?" Feranmi asked as she looked around.

"I heard the NSTS is also in a state of emergency. How serious is the problem?" Feranmi asked as she furrowed her eyebrow.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Feranmi asked as the girl wore a small smile.

"Feranmi, do not hold this against me" she said as she smacked her at the side of her neck and Feranmi blackened out.  She draped the latter over her shoulders as she walked out of the boutique through another door.

"14 isn't here yet?" Seth asked as he doubled his laces. Zayn and Lin were also dressed up as well.

Farouq stepped into the room as he adjusted his gloves and turned to Seth.

"Be careful" Farouq said as Seth nodded.

"Be ready as anything could happen at anytime" Seth said as everyone nodded at the same time.

"We'll leave in five" Seth said as a girl ran into the room a scared expression on her face.

"Captain Eyes, there's a problem" she said as everyone turned to her.

"What's the problem?" Eyes asked and the girl glanced at Seth before pursing her lips.

"Say something will you?" Eyes asked.

"Agent 14 disappeared" the girl replied as everyone froze.