Chapter 6

"Why does she get special training?!" Naruto yelled and crossed his arms over his chest like a child. I rolled my eyes at his jealousy.

"Because she has a kekkei genkai that I can't train alone." Kakashi explained calmly. Much more so than I would have.

"Kekkei genkai?" Naruto looked puzzled. "What's that?"

"It's a special trait passed down through families." I explained, trying to keep my cool. I've been trying to be more calm recently. Kakashi said that I'm too hotheaded, and suggested meditation. It honestly helps quite a bit. I think it may become a daily staple for me.

"Then why don't you have it, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked. Sasuke is currently glaring daggers into my soul. I'm not sure why, but apparently he doesn't like that I have a kekkei genkai.

"It was passed down to me from my mom." I explained.

"But you're siblings." Naruto stated like it was obvious that we would share both parents. I facepalmed.

"We're half siblings, Naruto. I do not have the shuhogan." He sighed. Explaining things to Naruto is challenging to say the least. He's lucky that his personality makes up for it. He's actually the kindest person that I know, and I love him for that.

"Shuhogan?" Sakura questioned. I nodded and activated my eyes.

"That's why my eyes turned red a few weeks ago during the bell test." I explained. Sasuke's glare intensified. I tried to ignore him.

"What does it do?" She asked.

"Well, it's kind of like a combination of the sharingan and byakugan. I can see chakra and through objects but my vision is also extremely sharp, and I can read movements faster than most. I can also cancel the effects of dojutsus like the byakugan and sharingan." Sasuke scoffed at that. "Don't believe me, pretty boy?" I asked. I started calling Sasuke this during one of our missions to irritate him, and it worked very well if I do say so myself. He glared at me.

"Nothing is better than the sharingan." He said pointedly. I rolled my eyes. He's so freaking arrogant. I don't understand how literally every girl likes him.

"I never said it fucking was." I shot back.

"Language, Kaori." Kakashi shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, it can also see life force, and I can transfer my life force to another person, and I can read minds and have heightened senses when it's activated." I added and turned it back off, allowing my eyes to return to their normal onyx color.

"Why don't I have that?!" Naruto yelled and crossed his arms like a child again. I rolled my eyes.

"Because you have an insane amount of chakra instead." I mumbled under my breath. I noticed it during training the other day. I was practicing my sensory abilities and happened to notice that Naruto has two different chakras, which makes since considering he's a jinchuriki. But not only that, he also has an abnormal amount of normal chakra as well. Like double what Sasuke or Sakura have. No wonder he has so much energy.

"We shouldn't be on a team if your eyes can cancel out mine." Sasuke scoffed. I rolled my eyes. He always has to be the best, doesn't he?

"Do you even have your sharingan?" I baited. He glared at me harshly in response. "Exactly." He turned his nose up at me and scoffed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You two will have to find a way to work together if you do get it Sasuke. We're trying to find a way for her to turn that aspect of her shuhogan off, but until we do, you'll just have to live with it." Kakashi explained. Sasuke rolled his eyes.