108. chipped

"Clear some space!" Clarke ordered as we entered the cave, Raven still draped in Bellamy's arms.

Sinclair shot to his feet, beginning to push things aside so we could set Raven down. I released my grip on her hand, watching as Bellamy placed her on the ground.

As I turned to Jasper and Clarke, another figure caught my eye.

Octavia was standing behind them, a concerned look on her face. My heart swelled. She was staying... at least for now.

"What the hell happened?" Sinclair asked as he studied Raven's face.

Jasper threw his hands up, it was clear he was overwhelmed. "I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are." After taking in all of our shocked expressions, he spoke again. "Jaha's been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right." Clarke supported. "I've seen it with my own eyes."

"I don't need your help, alright!" Jasper snapped, beginning to lunged toward Clarke. I stepped in between them, placing a calming hand on Jasper's chest. "Relax." I breathed, shooting him a pleading look. "Explain to us everything else you know."

With one last glare at Clarke, Jasper gave me a small nod before taking a step back. "Jaha is using the chips to control everyone." his voice was low, and mostly directed at me, however as he continued, he addressed the whole group. "You swallow it and it changes you. You forget who you are and then you see this thing, ALIE, only she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists."

My eyes darted to Raven and I felt sadness bubble in my chest at the sight of bandages on her wrists.

"She was trying to get it out of her head." Jasper explained. "I was trying to help her but-"

"-Okay, then let's help her now." Sinclair proposed. "Did she say how?"

"She was working on building something." Jasper answered, "She needed one of our wristbands but Jaha destroyed them all."

"Wait a second." Clarke breathed, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small box. She opened the box, revealing a little chip. "Does it look like this?"

"Not exactly." Jasper replied, his attention focused on what was in Clarke's hand.

Like Jasper, all of us had our eyes on Clarke, and in doing so none of us noticed that Raven had opened her eyes.

She was on her feet before any of us had a chance to react. I felt her before I even saw her, her fist coming into contact with my face.

A surprised grunt flew from my lips as I hit the ground, Jasper landing beside me after having been hit himself.

"Don't let her get away!" Clarke screamed, all of them making for the exit where Raven was headed.

Bellamy stopped beside me, reaching down to pull me to my feet. "Are you okay?" he questioned, his worried eyes studying the sure-to-bruise area on my face.

I nodded, turning from Bellamy to help Jasper up. "I'm fine. We've gotta go."

Jasper and Bellamy followed close behind me as I rushed into the forest where the others were trying to keep Raven at bay. She was screaming for them to let her go as she attempted to gain her bearings. This definitely was not our Raven.

"If Raven finds out where we are, so will ALIE." Jasper explained as the three of us joined the rest of the group. He didn't wait for anyone to say anything else before he stuck some sort of syringe into the side of Raven's neck, causing her to slump to the ground.

I looked over to him with wide eyes, worried over what he had just injected her with.

Jasper took a small step back. "Reaper stick." he explained. "Last dose."