thirty seven

My breath hitches slightly but before I can even take another, James's lips rush over mine, moulding them perfectly together as his hands continue to hold my face, my fingers wrapping around his wrist for support as our lips move together. He parts a little, making me groan as he teasingly brushes our lips togethers, his hands moving from my face as mine go around his back to pull him closer.

He starts moving his hands from the base of my neck, his fingers leaving goosebumps in their wake as he slides them down to my breasts, making a moan leave me, then further down to my belly. His fingers pause at my lower abdomen, torturously moving further as his lips continue to stay above mine, our breaths mingling together as he reaches the hem of my dress, his hand tracing the skin of my thighs as his tongue very briefly meets my lower lip, making me arch my body towards his from impact.

God, he's torturing me. My eyes open momentarily and he's staring back at me with the similar desire in his eyes. There's absolutely no doubt in my head that he's pushing me to the edge on purpose, and I would absolutely give in.

"James, please!" I groan, leaning up to close the distance between us and he lets me kiss him momentarily before he pulls apart, making me whine because of the distance.

"Patience, love." He smirks, his hands roaming on my body until in a swift motion he lifts me in his arms bridal style, a very audible gasp leaving me from surprise. "Just doing what I should've done the day we got married."

His words make me gulp as I stare at his handsome face in absolute awe. His eyes barely leave mine as he walks around the apartment to the bedroom. Somehow while carrying me, he manages to unlock it and bring us inside and my eyes move from him to the rest of the room for a second as he carries me to the bed before laying me down.

My attention from the room easily shifts to him, his face looming over mine as he pushes over his shoes using his toes, moving to remove his socks then further down to get rid of my sandals. He places a peck on my ankle and continues to press feather-like kisses upwards, making my breathing turn heavier as I watch him.

When he reaches the hem of my dress, he pulls it up and I sit a little to remove it above my head as his lips claim mine, finally giving me the chance to kiss him properly as he moves in perfect sync with me. I feel his tongue on my lower lip as my hands fumble with the buttons of his shirt, removing them one by one as we continue to get the most out of each other.

He pulls back a little to remove his shirt completely as I stare at him through the moonlight peeking in the room. I can never get enough of how handsome he is, how perfectly shaped his jawline is, or how beautiful his eyes are.

"What?" He sounds breathless and I grin at him, my arms roaming around his toned muscles before moving down to his jeans. "Eager, are we?"

I don't even try to hide the blush that rises in my cheeks because my entire body is burning from the sensation of his touch as I unbuckle his belt and move to unbutton his jeans.

"God, you really are impatient." He groans when my palm meets his hard member, our eyes never leaving each other's until he nuzzles his face in my neck.

His tongue meets my shoulder as his hand removes the strap of my bra, his teeth nibbling on my skin, making me arch my back as our bodies rub against each other. We continue to tease each other until a my breathing turns deeper as James starts pressing open mouth kisses from my neck down the line of my bra.

He jerks back when my grip on him tightens, a groan leaving him, his eyes dark swirling with so many emotions as he stares down at me. After creating very small distance between us, his one hand comes to wrap around my wrist before he takes both my hands away from his body and pins them above my head.