fifty three

"Lil, babe, wake up!" I feel a shake of my shoulder, a grumpy noise leaving me as I nuzzle further into the comforter and pillow. "Lillian!"

Ignoring the voice, I keep my eyes closed until I realise there's a shuffle on the bed, a weight being lifted off from the mattress. Subconsciously, I relax that I'm being left alone to sleep until I feel the comforter being removed from my feet. Another loud groan leaves me but before I can even move my body, hands grasp my knee, making me gasp when I realise where his head's at.

Before I can even utter a word, his hands grasp my thighs, parting them as I feel his presence between my legs, my eyes shooting straight up when his tongue flicks against my core.

"James!" I moan, my eyes closing when such a sudden wave of pleasure hits me. I'm still trying to collect my senses but now all of it seem to be focused at one place, driving me absolutely insane. "What are you doing?"

He doesn't respond, rather he grabs my hips to pull me closer. His tongue moves in circles around my core, teasing me but missing the spot that he knows would bring me relief, a frustrated sound escaping through me. His hands travel up my naked body as his fingers graze my already swollen skin on the breasts.

Holy fuck! Just as his fingers pinch my erect skin, his tongue presses against my bundle of nerves, my back arching off from the mattress as my eyes shoot open while I try to hold in the sounds that are on the tip of my tongue.

James continues the torturous pleasure with his tongue for a while before moving one of his hands move down my belly. His finger draws circles on my nerves before moving down further as it enters me, my hand grabbing his hair in response when he closes his mouth around the most sensitive spot.

"James!" His name leaves my mouth like a chant as I grip deeper on his roots, but he doesn't seem to mind as his mouth and fingers continue to draw me to my end.

When I finish, my breath is almost irregular as I try to catch it and he gives one last flick with his tongue before moving apart and his body tracing mine as he comes face to face with me.

"What was that for?" I ask, now wide awake as I brush his hair through my fingers and realise that he's wearing boxers, resisting my pout at the barrier between us.

"You weren't waking up." He shrugs. "Had to do something."

"Mm, why did you want to wake me up so desperately?" My eyes move around his face as I read his emerald eyes which light up at my question.

"Fuck, I almost forgot." He moves aside a little, coming to lie by my side as he looks up, a huge grin taking over his face. "It's raining."

I frown at him before following his gaze to look up and see the rain hitting the window shed above the bed. I was so lost in my sleep and then in him that I didn't even take in the sound of it hitting the roof. My eyes move to James who looks so incredibly peaceful as he sighs.

"You weren't kidding when you said that you love rain." I turn a little to face him and his eyes meet mine again. "That was one hell of a way to wake me up though."

"Good morning." He grins, leaning forward as he kisses me and I sigh in his mouth before wrapping my legs around his torso, moving closer to him.

His hands move around my waist and my arms go around his neck as I pull my body above his, sitting across his waist as he continues to lie down. My ass moves right above his erection as a low grunt leaves his chest at my movements, his eyes raking down my entire body as he continues to hold my waist.

"What a fucking sight to start my morning with." His voice is so low, his eyes intense as the heat in my belly grows. I feel the need to bring my hands up to cover myself, but like always, I push it back.