Chapter 1

Sarah's POV:

Living in a country far away from all the famous people is hard for a fangirl. You don't get the opportunity to see your idols very often. You just have to wait until they finally have a concert near you. And then you have to be fast to get your tickets...

Well my best friend managed to do so. Yup.. We're going to 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!! How I'm looking forward to it! NOT! Don't get me wrong, they're talented but I'm just not a big fan. I'm going because my best friend, Febe, is going and she needed someone to go with her and I just didn't want to let her down...

~the day of the concert~

I'm walking to my next class when my phone buzzes.

OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!!!- Febe

It's been going on like this all day. She keeps sending me these messages and it's so annoying!! But I don't say anything about it cause I'd probably do the same before a Justin Bieber concert...

"Hey beautiful." I hear someone say in my ear while wrapping his arms around my waist. When I turn around, I see my lovely boyfriend, Tony.

"Hi handsome!" I say as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Wanna hang out tonight?" He smirks, lust evident in his eyes.

"I can't..." I say hesitantly. Oh how I would love to spend time with him instead of going to the concert, but I promised Febe so I really can't cancel.

"Why not?" He pouts his lip and gives me the puppy eyes, trying to convince me.

"I'm going to 5sos with Febe, remember?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Uurgh why did she have to ask you?" He whines.

"Because I'm her best friend, now excuse me I have to go to class." I step back, attempting to turn around and walk to my class, but I'm stopped by his hand grabbing mine.

"Do you have to?" I roll my eyes at his clinginess. Wow this boy can whine...

"Yes, I do so shut up I don't want to be late." Rude? Maybe a little. But he knows I don't mean it. I just have this bad habit of being really rude when someone annoys me. And yes, he does that a lot.

~after school~

"I don't know what to wear!"

Febe's been looking through her closet for about 20 minutes now and she still doesn't know what she's wearing. I guess that's why I came to her house after school, so I can help her.

"Okay, move! The stylist, aka your best friend is coming through!" I say, walking towards her closet and giving her a little push so she would move. After a few more minutes, I lay her entire outfit on her bed.

"There you go!" I say proudly, admiring my work. I picked a black ripped skinny jeans, her favourite T-shirt that said IDIOT, her black Converse and her 5sos sweater.

"Thank you! It's perfect!" She squealed, giving me a hug before changing into the clothes I picked out for her.

"I know..." I say with a small smirk before putting on my own outfit. I was wearing a black skinny jeans, Febe's white converse and a white tank-top that said ALWAYS BELIEVE in purple letters. We both put on some mascara and lip gloss and then we were ready to go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know it's not so special but hey it's just the beginning... Just give me some time to prove myself 😊 I'll do my best!!

Please comment what you think about it and if you liked it: share and vote!!