The Little Dove (Melanie's POV)

I want to thank all my lovely readers who have taken the time to read my books and even voted, as well as commented. I'm dedicating the initiative of this story to itsallanfernandes for suggesting writing ideas to me as well as being greatly supportive in not wanting this story to end.

This idea has been with me for awhile, I will admit, but I am taking the leap and I was to know what you all think about writing a story in Melanie Myers' POV.

I also want to thank sheilapibanez for always commenting and also supporting me in my writing and Rebkyjada for suggesting ideas to me during new chapters in your comments! And I want to thank __roserosee__ and inkedwords0511 for your amazing support in my journey across this series and others as well!

All of you deserve recognition and I just want to thank you all so much for giving my books a chance and making happiness become a great privilege for me in my stories!

Please enjoy and please tell me if you want this story to continue!

Cheers, darkblonde1

******

CHAPTER 1: An Enemy of Edmund Creed

I looked up at Mom, indecision in my amethyst eyes and fuzzy uncertainty in my sunshine blonde waves. I inherited my short, thin figure from Mom. My brothers and I inherited my father's eyes-

"Maximus, goodness. Stop tearing up, Darling. She's only going to college. It's not like she's chosen to study in another country." Mom murmurs to him, he grunts in annoyance, pressing Mom closer into his side and connecting his forehead with her temple. He did this often when he was stressed.

I give him a small smile, "I'm not venturing off to Washington like Marvin, Dad. I'm still here, in London." I tell him, folding my arms.

He blinks twice, "Lord, you kids need to stop bloody well growing. It was honestly only yesterday you said my name for the first time and now you're off to college, getting your business degrees, even though you don't need them. Mathias, you're staying here with your Mom and I, right? Poppy, we need more kids." He turns to Mom, placing a hand on her abdomen. I raise both eyebrows at his words, Mom whacks the upside of his head for good measure as my younger brother removes his newest Gucci earphones.

"Did you say something?" He asks, confused.

Dad facepalms, "This is ridiculous."

"I won't be gone forever, Dad. Just three years, and I'll visit often." I murmur, wrapping my arms around his waist, he places a kiss on my hairline, returning my hug and squeezing my shoulders. His embrace was warm and familiar, Dad has always been one for bear hugs.

"You're my only daughter and there are so many boys at that school, do they have an orientation for the parents of the students attending? I need a checklist of all the males you must stay away from...unless they're already taken. I they're taken, they don't need to be on the list, but they're relationship must have lasted at least five years." He looks into my eyes, I tilt my head towards Mom, looking incredulous.

She places a kiss on Dad's cheek, before turning to me, "He's right though, you take after my looks and your father was constantly convinced I had created some mythical enchantment to attract more testosterone filled males. Gosh, he still is as delusional as he once was." She whispers to me, patting down my hair.