ANNOUNCEMENT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello there, my amazing, supportive readers. As you can see, The Lone Dove and all of my other books have just been taken down after Wattpad HQ deleted one of my other novels. However, my book here will have one to two chapters published before I will entice new readers to go onto Inkitt, same username, you'll find my books in full on there. Via darkblonde1.

This is because Wattpad will soon be using an AI generated correction system that mainly targets romance novels. The guidelines are on their page, however I cannot keep posting on here knowing that they could delete it without warning and more ridiculous guidelines. Some of the guidelines make sense, but most will affect a lot of writers and readers on here.

Inkitt is romance-based, and where I will effectively post all my work until a better writing app comes along or until my dream to publish finally comes. Anyway, please support me on Inkitt. I swear you will not regret it. I'm really sorry to all of my readers who will find this annoying, I completely understand, I just don't trust Wattpad anymore and this feels like the only way to still showcase my work and still get happiness from hearing what my readers think.

Thank you for reading, thank you for showing your support!

Love, Darkblonde1