Part 12

If he was Arjun, I was sure that the others would have been the four pandavas and their mother Kunti. But what were they doing here in this forest? If they were alive then why did they not go back to their kingdom? What could possibly have been the reason that they decided to stay in the forest? Many questions came in my mind and the answer to them could only be given by one person and that was Govind.

"I think that I saw the pandavas today" I said to Govind. "Are you sure, I am asking this because I don't think that you have even seen them and so, how did you think that they were the pandavas?" he asked with a surprised tone. "Because they were five in number and even their mother with them" I said. "Just because they were five in number does not make them the pandavas, don't tell me Sakhi that you have been seeing things" he said mockingly. "I have not been seeing things Govind, you were the only one whom I could share this with, but now you too proved that I should have not told you" I said irritated.

 "I have not been seeing things Govind, you were the only one whom I could share this with, but now you too proved that I should have not told you" I said irritated

I turned around and started to move towards my chamber when Govind called me out. "Okay I consider that you have seen the pandavas here in Panchal, but at least you could tell me their description so that I can believe you completely" he said stopping me mid-way. "So listen, they are five brothers in total with a old woman who seems like their mother. All of them are really young and handsome people, there is a very muscular man in the group and he in no way looks like a Brahman and.............. there is this man who is exactly like what you told me about prince Arjun. I find him the best of all of them. All the brothers are quiet similar but even though he is similar he is not" I said telling him all that I could remember. "Oh, so my sakhi is already in love with someone she does not even know, nice one!" he said teasing me. "Govind dare you tease me with his name and you are not going to tell anyone about him" I demanded. 

"Okay Sakhi I can think of abiding by you second demand but the first one, that is impossible" he said laughing

"Okay Sakhi I can think of abiding by you second demand but the first one, that is impossible" he said laughing. "No,no,no,no,no,no............. you are not going to do that" I said worried. Suddenly he started running out of the room, and I guessed that he was going to tell all my siblings about it. He ran away and I stood there motionless, I was wondering why did I tell him about it? What was I thinking?

First of all he went to Dhri and told him all about it. My hand was on my forehead Dhri was so shocked to hear this he never thought that a strong woman like me could ever fall in love with someone. But he smiled at last I don't know what that smile was for. 

I did not understand what to do, as Govind by now must have told everybody so what was the point in hiding it anymore, when everyone knew what had happened could not be reversed, they tried to tell me by saying that "You cannot fall in love with s...

I did not understand what to do, as Govind by now must have told everybody so what was the point in hiding it anymore, when everyone knew what had happened could not be reversed, they tried to tell me by saying that "You cannot fall in love with someone else right now, its too late, its your swayamvar in a few days and how can you even think about someone else". But they knew that it was of no use because even if I listened to them I could not stop thinking about him I was madly in love with him and could do nothing about it.

                                       ****************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter but I did not have much time today. In the next chapter I would start Draupadi's swayamvar. 

Do tell about how you liked the chapter, and you can also tell about ideas for the next chapters.