Part 42

A son named was born to us. Pleased by me, Uloopi granted me a boon that all animals that live under water will obey me and that I will be never defeated in war under water" said Arjun telling his long journey with Uloopi to me.

"Oh. so did you love her too" I asked.

"I said Panchali that she forced me into marriage" he replied.

"And you already have had your first son, I thought that I would provide you with your first heir" I said with sadness clearly visible in my voice.

"Panchali!" he said "How does it matter if you did not give me my first son, our son will be my son too and I am sure the child who will be born  with our union would be superior that anyone in courage and strength"he continued.

" I know and what about Chitrangada?" I asked.

"Later I proceeded on my travel and went as far as Manipur and married Chitrangada with her father's consent, on the condition that I should part with my future son who would become the king of Manipur after his maternal grandfather. I agreed and left the place after the birth of Bhabruvahan" he said.

"I am sorry Panchali"

"No it's not your fault it was all destined, I am just happy that you did not marry Subhadra" I said.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" I did not love her Panchali and how could I marry someone I did not love?" he asked.

"So did you marry Uloopi with love?" I asked.

" Panchali! don't you think that you are asking too many questions?" he asked surprised.

"Actually you never got to know me" I said.

"I have the chance now" he said with a smirk.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I blushed at this.

He slowly came close and very close and held me by the waist. 

"So now you feel sad about me not being with you for some years?" he asked.

"How could I?" I replied.

Just his touch had made be melt again I had not felt this bliss before. He put the hairs which had some on my face back with his gentle fingers. He lifted me up and put me on the bed and sat beside me. He played with my fingers, hairs, hands, dress and everything he could do that with. He handled me so carefully that I was like a glass piece. And finally the very short night was about to get over so we slept a little in each others arms for the rest of the night.

____________________________________________

"Rajsuya Yagya" I said.

"Yes the Rajsuya Yagya" replied Govind.

Draupadi's Mahabharatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें