Part 22

"It was not because I disliked him but because I liked Arjun and there was no other relevant reason to reject him, but for that I feel guilty even now. I think I will surely get the punishment for doing that to him"I replied. "You are right maybe Angraj is not like his friend but he may turn like him anytime, no one knows" he said. And the whole night passed when we were talking about random topics and I did not realize when I fell asleep.           

When I got up I saw Yudhisthir roaming here and there. I sat on the bed and he saw that I had got up. "I think you should go and get ready fast for your wedding with Bheem"he said. "Yeah, I'd better hurry now" I said. Smiling at him I left the room. I got ready again and went with Rukmini and Satyambha to the wedding place. "So, how was your wedding night with your husband, did something interesting happen yesterday" asked an excited Satya. "No nothing much just some talks about random subjects" I replied. "Really, or are you hiding something important" she asked again. "Nothing happened like what you expected" I replied sarcastically.

I saw Bheem already sitting on his place like, a little obedient kid. He smiled at seeing me come. I returned the expression.Again the same ceremony's took place like yesterday, I was already bored on my second marriage now I had to handle three more and for now complete this one too. 

The wedding was over and we took the blessings of the elderly

The wedding was over and we took the blessings of the elderly. I looked at him for the first time so closely, I had not expected  that someone I considered as my husband's elder brother yesterday would my husband today.looking so good and different without that clothes of the Brahmans, just like a cute little (okay not little) teddy bear.

In my room:-

I thought what would he do, how would he react, as he was the only one among the brothers who was already married. Although with a demoness but she was his wife after all. I had heard that Bheem was powerful and strong, and very well trained in physical combat and other military arts. He loved his family and was loyal to his clan. He was a royal prince, but went through a lot of hardships along with his mother and brothers, never leaving their side. He entered the room after knocking the door and only when I had given him the permission to do so. He had a really big smile and today it seemed to reach till his ears. We slowly got comfortable with each other and after that there was no pause in our talk. We talked about a great deal of things and he promised to teach me the use of mace once we reached Hastinapur and everything was back to normal. We talked about battle formations, his first wife Hidimba and his son Ghatotkach, then we talked about his other brothers and their back biting. I noticed that he was really shy in front of me, but even after being so big and muscular he was the cutest person I had seen in my life. It was really late that we finished all the subjects of the world we could think of and dozed off to a deep sleep by the bed.