Part 25

I was feeling really sleepy today and he saw it so he asked me to sleep and said he did not want to stop me from sleeping. These brothers understood me too well. I had never met people who understand without saying anything except Govind. Yes Govind even though I never thought about him he was always there at the back of my mind.

I woke up and saw Nakul sleeping beside me really sweetly. I thought he was feeling cold and put the blanket on him. But he woke up and even this time I failed in doing what I intended to do without waking him up. He saw me thinking and asked.

"Are you not going Draupadi?" 

"Where?"

"For you wedding"

"Oh yes I totally forgot about it" I said

How silly of me to do so. I rushed to the room where I was supposed to get ready. The maids quickly got me ready. Rukmini came today without Satyambha.

"Where is Satya today" I asked.

"She is not coming" Rukmini replied

"Why?" I questioned

"Because we had a fight" she said

"For what?" I asked again.

"Over Aarya"she said.

Oh so it was Govind was the reason behind all this. I thought would this happen to me also? What if my husbands after having enough of me brought in other wives. Would I remain all alone then? I needed to talk about this.

But right now I should be concentrating on going to the marriage and completing it. I got out of the room and reached the hall where I had been for four days before this. I looked at Sahadev the youngest of all the Pandavas. Today my mind was not focused on the marriage but something else. Finally somehow all of it got over.

 Finally somehow all of it got over

In the room:- 

I was continuously thinking about the event that happened today morning. Who was the person that I could talk to about. Maybe Govind but he already had many things to take care for. Then why not the one who knew my past it was possible that he knew my future too. Ved Vyas was the right person for this. 

Just then Sahadev entered the room.

He came and sat on the couch in front of me.

"So are you happy with all that has happened to you" he asked suddenly.

"I am happy but how does it matter now?" I asked.

"You are right" he said.

"I saw all this before it happened, but told no one" he said.

"You saw all this before?" I asked confused.

"Yes I can see the future from birth. When I was small it became very difficult for me but slowly I learnt to live with it" he said.

I was so shocked to hear this.

"But if you knew that all this would happen then why did you not tell us about it?" I asked.

"Because if I reveal it to anyone except myself then I will die" he said.

I took me little time to comprehend all that he was telling it was all too much for me to understand at once.

                                                                    *****************************

Hope you liked and enjoyed the story.Please vote and comment.

Can I get 8-10 votes for this chapter.