Part 40

"No, you would learn to live without me and I will learn to have patience and wait for you to return" I said.

With that he left the palace and tears started flowing down I did not try to stop them because I did not wanted to. 

All of us had decided that till Arjun lived in a hut like a Brahman we would live in the same way. I had renounced the Palace till Arjun returned after 12 years.

_________________________

Many days had passed and I was with Nakul this year. It had to be Arjun's year but as he was not there I had to go to Nakul. I was sitting in the hut dreaming about Arjun, I wondered that I had not even spent a day with him completely. Then I realised that I was thinking about some other husband when I was with someone else. I could not do that, I could not be unfair with my other husbands I had to love them all equally.

I had had two children who were really small and cute. We had named Yudhisthir's son Prativindh and Bheem's son Sutsom. Sutsom was really chubby and healthy just like his father and Prativindh had a wise face which could be noticed by anyone like his father.

I lost at a place in my life, I thought that I would be the only wife in the lives of my husbands but I was wrong, all my husbands had got married to many new wives.

Yudhisthir- Devika
Bheem- Valandhara and Hidimba
Nakul- Karenumati
Sahadev- Vijaya

Only my Arjun did not have any wives except me till now and I was really happy about it.

" Greeting to the Queen"said a female servant.

"Yes, what is the matter?"I asked.

"There is a news that Prince Arjun has married the Princesses of the Naga and Manipur who are named Uloopi and Chitrangada" she said.

"What, even he"I thought.

Maybe it was not right for me to expect my husbands to not marry other women. How long could they live waiting for four years for me to come to them. I used to get really angry when my husbands got in other wives and not talk to them for days, this would keep the number of wives to the minimum. If I did not do this then maybe there would have been more wives. But Arjun marrying more wives had hurt me a lot, but now I had to learn to control over my emotions because when he comes back I want to welcome him with all the love I have for him.

Then another maid came in with my little son, he was crying really badly as he was hungry. I had not been with him much because I thought that my less maid and more friend looked after them with really much more care than I do, she considers them as her own children.

_____________________________________

"Maharani, Prince Arjun has come on the entrance of the city" said a maid.

"Okay prepare for his welcome I will get ready" I said really excited.