Part 59

"Samragi because..............." 

"Because?" I asked my voice really stern.

"Because Samrat has . . . . . . .  Samrat had staked you and he . . . " The charioteer said still too afraid to speak something more.

"He staked me? Do you even know what you are speaking? Is this a trick to bring me to the court? Whatever you say I am not going to come there!" I replied promptly.

"This is true Samragi, Yuvraj Duryodhan had staked his wife Bhanumati and Samrat Yudhisthir after loosing his kingdom, his wealth, his brothers and himself too, had staked and lost you also, Yuvraj says that you now belong to him and you need to obey his orders as you are a maid" he finally said to me in one go.

"How dare he say that, and my husbands what did they do?".

"They did nothing but just stopped Duryodhan to not call you there in the court and even if they wanted to do something, they could not, they have become the slaves of Yuvraj".

"Do you want me to go there?" I asked the man.

"No Samragi please don't go there, I suggest that you should leave the palace immediately, I know a route from where you can escape easily" he replied.

"I am very pleased with your loyalty but I will not run away from here, I am the Samragi no one can ever touch me but I want you to do a favour for me, will you do it?" I asked.

"Please give your order Samragi".

"Okay then listen, I want you to go to the court and ask everyone present there that did Samrat Yudhisthir lose himself first or me first because if he lost him first then he had no right to stake me at any cost" I said placing my request to him.

The man bowed down and left the room. I was fixed at my place, the smile which was fixed on my face while he was here was gone, I could not believe my years right now, it looked so strange and so unbelievable. I did not know what to do now, I had asked him to convey my message to the court and the elders would also be present there and they will never let Duryodhan what he wants to do. I have faith on my husbands too, they will even kill Duryodhan if needed and suddenly so beautiful moments that I had spent with them came forward. They were all blur and one image was very clear than all the others, that image was of Govind's. I don't know why he suddenly flashed in my mind but that gave me peace. I don't know how much time passed like this but all those moments were so good.

"Samragi Samragi! Prince Dushashan is here!".

"He is coming inside? I don't give him the permission to do so! Tell him to stay outside, he cannot come inside my chamber".

"Samragi but he...." Before she could complete this Dushashan came inside and pushed the maid so hard that she collided with a pillar and fell down unconsciously. 

"How could you come in without my permission?! I am the Samragi and you are supposed to take my permission before entering my chamber! Go out right now or else you will be heavily punished" I commanded with my eyes expressing all the anger that was filled inside. 

"Samragi?", he said with a smirk, " You are no more the Samragi now, you have turned into a maid of Bhratashri Duryodhan, and I am here to take you to him. So, now don't resist and come peacefully or else I will have to use my force to take you there".