Part 30

"From now onwards I consider your marriage according to dharm and will always support you with it" he said proudly. Then he allowed me to touch his feet and gave me his blessings. We returned to Hastinapur on his chariot. It felt so good to be accepted by somebody.  

The very next day all the members of the family including the other ministers were summoned to the King's court. I was really worried about what would happen to us, would they prove us guilty and put all of us in the prison? Would they banish all my husbands from the kingdom? What-so-ever happened but I was sure that Pitama was with us.

The King Dhitrashtra arrived much to my displeasure. After he sat down all the five brothers including me greeted everyone present there.

 After he sat down all the five brothers including me greeted everyone present there

After that we sat down on our respective places. 

"So we all are here to test the Pandavas for their guiltyness in the case"proclaimed King.

My heart started beating really fast. 

"Who would like to start first?" he asked.

"I would like to do that father"said a proud Duryodhan.

"Yes you have the permission my son"permitted Dhitrashtra.

"There is no one present here to stand for the Pandavas, there is no one who can defend them so is that not enough to prove that the Pandavas are guilty for the sin they have committed to marry one woman so they should be banished from the kingdom"Duryodhan said.

"We don't need anyone to defend us we can us ourselves"shouted Bheem.

"Don't raise your voice in my court Bheem"said Dhitrashtra.

"I am sorry Maharaj"Bheem apologized.

"So is there anyone on the side of the Pandavas" asked Dhitrashtra.

"I am with them"said the grandsire.

"Tatshri(Father's elder brother)  why are you with them? Are you not aware that they have committed the worst sin a man could commit?"asked an irritated Dhitrashtra.

"I know what they have done but the situation permitted them to take only the decision that they had taken" Pitama said firmly.

"The situation, why is everyone talking about it? What was the situation?" yelled Duryodhan.

Yudhisthir explained everything in detail to all the people present there. Finally  king Dhitrashtra agreed that our decision was right and permitted us to live there in Hastinapur.

But the evil Duryodhan had some plans and said that he would not live in the same palace as us. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he rush towards his destruction? I thought.

"I cannot live with a woman who keeps relation with five different other men and calls herself the most purest woman of all" Duryodhan blamed me.

"Don't forget Duryodhan that she is born from the fire and fire is the purest in the universe"said Arjun replying in my defense. 

"She was pure before but now after keeping relation with five men she has become the unholiest woman on this earth"he said again. 

"If this woman stays here I will leave the palace"he said referring to King Dhitrashtra.

"No my son please don't do this" said Dhitrashtra. He could not bear separation with his son he was dearer than life itself. He had always pampered his children and always favored them over his brother's sons.

                                                ****************************************

Hope you liked the update. 

Dhitrashtra was totally mad in his love for his children which led to their destruction.

Can I get 10-12 votes and 8 comments for this chapter.