Part 58

I looked at Arya Yudhisthir, from the look on his face I knew that there was a battle going on in his mind about me and his dharma. And I also knew there was nothing greater than his 'dharma' not even me, not even his brothers, no one.

********************************************

"Let's go child, Let's go" Shakuni told Duryodhan. Duryodhan glared at me like I had succeeded in spoiling his well framed plan. 

"Wait Mamashri! I will not let you go like this, we can continue playing" Yudhisthir Said, I was not expecting this from him. Why was he set upon destroying himself? 

" But the Samragi would not move from here, how are we going to continue the game?" 

Then turning to me Yudhisthir said
"Samragi Draupadi, I order you to leave this room immediately".

"I was full of anger now, I did not want to listen to his orders but he held a position which was bigger than me and he was my husband too. I gave him a deadly look and left the room, all my other husbands were disappointed at this too. He would be loosing all his brothers and himself also if he continued playing this unfair game. And all my husbands would be reduced to slaves of these monsters. What am I going to do then?

**********************************************

"What happened putri is everything fine?  What happened over there?" asked mata Gandhari.

"I want you both to leave my room immediately!" I commanded.

"But atleast...." Mata Kunti was about to say something when I interrupted.

"This is the order of the Samragi, you need to leave right now please and leave me alone for sometime".

"As you wish" They said this and were going to leave the room.

"And no one is going to go to the court there my husband has to  take care of his dharma which is very important to him" I said.

All this was so disturbing for me. How could he do this? He did not even think before taking this decision or maybe he did, but there was no reason to continue this game. It was almost half-an-hour since the incidence took place and a servant came to me and said that

"Samragi the charioteer of Yuvraj Duryodhan is here and wants to speak to you, shall I let him in?".

"Yes bring him in" 

"Long live Samragi, I am the charioteer of Yuvraj Duryodhan and he has only sent me here to bring you to the court . . . . . " he said bowing his head.

"I am not going to listen to Duryodhan's commands and how dare you come here with such a request?" I said.

"I am just a servant Samragi, it was a order given to me so I had to follow it, I did not have an option there".

"But why should I go there?" I asked not quiet understanding. 

"Samragi because..............."