Part 26

"But if you knew that all this would happen then why did you not tell us about it?" I asked.

"Because if I reveal it to anyone except myself then I will die" he said.

I took me little time to comprehend all that he was telling it was all too much for me to understand at once.

The next morning I woke up to see Sahadev not present in the room. I was about to go and get ready for my wedding when I realised that all the marriages were over and now I could relax. But I had something really important that could not wait right now.

I freshened up and got ready in the simplest attire I could find. Then went to the person who I thought that could solve my problems. I asked everyone about his whereabouts but no one knew where Ved Vyas was.

I was going towards Govind's room when I saw a really old person with a long beard and a stick in his hand looking at me. He was the most weird looking man in the world.

"Are you searching for someone princess" he asked.

"Yeah I was looking for Ved Vyas can you help me in finding him" I asked.

"Here I am ask what you want to from me" he said.

So this was Ved Vyas, this old man was tying to convince me that he was the one I was looking for in the whole palace. After a while I thought that I should believe him. 

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked him

"Yeah sure, tell me how can I help you?" he said.

"I was thinking that as I have five husbands which is not a normal case so do you think that I should impose some rules and regulations on them for my position to remain the same all the time" I asked directly.

"See its your married life and you should know how to handle it yourself and if you ask me about it then I would say yes" he said.

"Thank you" was all I could say when I left the place.

So now I had got my answer but he also said that it was upon me to decide as it was my married life. If I did this it would show that I did not trust my husbands at all. But I would tell them that was not the reason for all this. So now I had to device some terms and conditions. This would protect me from getting disappointed with them frequently. I knew they would not try to disappoint me but what if they brought in other wives and I was left with no importance.

I started with my work and finished it till evening. I thought that I would tell them about it tomorrow. They had to make some promises for me.

                                                                           *********************

Hope you liked the update. It was really nice to see so many people reading and voting for the updates. Can I get 8-10 votes for this chapter too. Please comment about it.