Part 34

"I know because I was listening to your talk" he said.

"You were spying on us" I asked.

"NO not at all, I was just listening to your talk" he said.

Hearing all this commotion Yudhisthir got up and came out of his chamber.

"Who is it priye?" he asked.

"Its Govind" I replied.

"Vasudev is here, why did you not inform me about it?" he asked a bit angry.

"I thought that it would have disturbed you" I said.

"Its okay now, come in Vasudev please come in" he requested.

"It should be me who should be respecting you, you are making me ashamed of doing this for me jesht bhrata"  said Govind.

"It's nothing like that?" said Yudhisthir.

We went into the hall where all the other Pandavas were seated with Mata Kunti laughing and joking. Nakul saw us on the door and said:

"Come in jesht, Vasudev and Draupadi."

" Bua its such a long time since I last met you" said Vasudev.

"Such a liar, you just met me on the wedding of my children" said Mata Kunti.

"You are becoming smart staying with my Sakhi" he said.

"You are right maybe" she said.

Mata Kunti smiled looking at me. I smiled back.

" Bhrata Bheem how have you been since your two marriages" said Vasudev.

"I have been just fine my brother Krishna, but my thoughts about Duryodhan never change you know" he said laughing.

"Oh I see, please don't fill hatred towards him for my Sakhi" said Vasudev.

"I have done nothing to Draupadi's mind, its he himself who has influenced her" said  Bheem.

"Is it true Sakhi" Vasudev asked me.

"Yes it is" I replied.

"Parth, you and Sakhi are so difficult to stay without for me" said Vasudev.

The rest whole evening was spent talking about all the situations of Hastinapur and Khandavprasth. I was really bored now Govind was only interested in talking to his Parth and the other pandavs. I took permission of Mata and left the room.

After Govind has got the company of Arjun he has started ignoring me. Then a dasi came to me and told me that Govind's sister want's to meet me. I gave the permission for her to come. I had heard that Govind had a sister but I had never seen her and forgot her name too.

"My greetings to Panchal kumari, I am Subhadra the younger sister of Vasudev Krishna and Balram" she said.

"Subhadra, yeah I remember now, so you know me?" I asked her.

"The whole Aryavarth knows you, the most beautiful woman anyone had ever witnessed" she said.

" I knew that you would be prasing me only, but I don't need it" I said.

"And if its a question of beauty you are no less" I continued.

Both of us laughed at this. I found her the best company for me. 

"I came here to tell you that queen Gandhari wants everyone on the dinner table" she said.

"You go and inform her that we are coming while I will call all of them" I said.

She bid me goodbye and went away.

                                                                    *************************

Hope you liked the story. 

Please comment and vote for it.

Can I get 12 votes and 10 comments for this update.