Part 32

I continued on till I reached Yudhisthir's chamber. The words they said had not been able to hurt me because of Arjun. I smiled thinking of him. I entered his room and he was really busy thinking about something.

"You called me Aarya?" I asked.

"Yes Panchali" he replied.

"I wanted to talk to you about something really important" he said.

"And you called me instead of your brothers?" I asked.

"Yes because you are my wife now and I have to take all decisions on your advise now after you have agreed to it only then will I tell about it to all my younger brothers" he said.

"You are a man of true principles" I said.

"What I was thinking was that we should approach the king and ask for a separate kingdom for all of us"he said.

"But can't we adjust here"I asked. 

"Adjust priye? We want to live not adjust"He said.

"I understand but why do we have to seek a new place and even if we want to will anyone agree?I asked.

"How long can you live like this Priye? with this Duryodhan passing all kinds of comments on you ? and "he said.

He was right Duryodhan had irritated me since the last few days. I could not bear it anymore, I had tried to ignore him and his company as much as I could. They were getting harsher with each passing day. 

"So where do you suggest we should go?" I asked.

"That does not depend upon us" he replied.

"It is the maharaj's decision on where he wants to send us" he continued.

"Oh you are right, who are we to decide anything related to the kingdom, after all Maharaj is just a puppet in the hands of his son. So, finally the decision is in the hands of Duryodhan" I said angrily.

After a few hours:-

 I was sitting in my room and this was my year with Yudhisthir. He had gone to Maharaj Dhitrashtra to talk about what we had discussed earlier this day.

Suddenly Aarya Yudhisthir came in very excited.

"Priye Maharaj has agreed to our wish and has granted us the city of Khandavprasth in our territory".

"Really Aarya"even I was excited now.

"Did you tell everyone about it?" I asked again.

"No come let's tell all of them" he said.

He had already called everyone to the room,as I was rushing all four of them came inside and I was prevented from crashing right into Bheem's chest.

"What happened Panchali is everything okay" asked Bheem.

"No, nothing is okay.........." I was saying when Bheem cut me in between.

"What that Duryodhan said something to you again" he shouted.

"No I was saying that everything is not just okay its amazing"  I said clarifying.

"But what actually happened" asked Sahadev.

"I will tell you everything" I said.

                                                                      *********************

Can I get 15-16 votes and 10 comments for this chapter.