2: Meet her

The atmosphere was silent. A girl is running through the road panting , and a guy is trailing behind her . Suddenly the guy got hold of the girl's wrist . Her cheeks were red through continuous crying.

"Leave me." she mumbled along with hiccupping, struggling in his hold.

"Never." saying this he crashed his lips on her.

SPLAASHH..

"WHAT THE HELLL.." Kritika screamed and got up from the bed to see her devil friends laughing while holding their stomachs.

Kritika glared at them. She was so immersed in the dream that she even pouted. 

"What a pout Kriti ?. Who were you kissing, Joh Abraham ?" Aradhya mocked. Ahana snickered. 

"Nope, it was your husband." Kritika spatted. She got up and jumped from the bed which made the girls scared.

"You played with this Kritika Rai. I won't spare you both easily." saying this she ran behind them holding her chappal. Aradhya and Ahana showed their puppy faces while running. After a run and chase game , Kritika holds Aradhya's wrist.

"Now where will you go Aru." Kritika taunted, raising her chappal at her friend. Aradhya's eyes widened. She gulped and smiled sweetly. 

"Sorry sorry please don't beat me . I won't repeat this ever. Promise." Aradhya promised pinching her throat . Giving a curt nod , Kritika removed her hold from Aradhya's wrist and moved away.

"Kiriti, what did you really see ?." Ahana asked which brought a sweet smile to her lips.

"Um today my dream boy was about to kiss me but this devil Aradhya destroyed it." Kritika said glaring at her.

"Oh I am really sorry buy koyi baath nehi next time your dream will be much more better." Aradhya said hiding her naughty smile . Kritika looked at her puzzled.

"Um matlab." 

"Matlab your's and my jiju's first night." Aradhya said and laughed . Kritika's face went red hearing her shameless comment. She took a pillow and throw it towards Aradhya. 

"Oh my baby is angry." Aradhya cooed. Kritika glared and took one more pillow which made her mouth closed.

"Whatever , but Kriti don't you think this dream boy and all is fake." Ahana commented scrunching her nose.

"For you, it will be but in my case, I believe in all these. I am sure that one day god will show me my true soulmate , my life partner and I am eagerly waiting for that day." Kritika exclaimed with a smile shy and twinkling eyes

"Kriti..." Ahana's words were halted by the ringing of her phone.

"Hello ma." she spoke.

"What". "Really". "Okay" ."I am coming byeee." She hung the call and started jumping here and there. Aradhya and Kritika looked at each other frowning.

"Ahana stop jumping . Now tell us the reason for your excitement." Kritika asked. Ahana rushed and hugged he tightly.

"Kriti , Aru I am soooo happy." Ahana squealed smiling widely.

"Yeah yeah we know". Aradhya rambled waving her hand. " Now tell us the reason."

"Ok fine. Actually my pyaari brother is coming today." Ahana said.

"Pyaari brother." Aradhya scowled.

"Ya pyaari brother." Ahana retorted sternly.

"You mean that London waala guy." Kritika asked. Ahana bobbed her head up and down.

"You know he is coming here after five long years." Ahana said looking at the ceiling with a small smile. 

"You really missed him right." Kritika asked.

"Ya. Not only me but everyone missed him." she replied.

"Ok guys I am going . Ma will be waiting for me." Ahana said picking her handbag.

"Ahana will you come to hospital today." Kritika asked halting her steps.

"No no . I can't." Ahana screamed.

"Ok see ya." Aradhya and Kritika waved at her.

"Aru I am not understanding why that man lived there for 5 years. He didn't even come for his brother's wedding " Kritika asked thinking deeply.

"How would I know." Aradhya said rolling her eyes.

"Hah! don't tell me that you are interested in him." Aradhya said making an 'haww' face. Kritika slapped her arm and got up from the bed.

"I had never see that man. Then how the hell would I be interested?." Kritika asked irritatingly.

"GIRLS....COME DOWN RIGHT NOW." The scream, from downstairs jerked the girls.

"Ayooo matashree !"  Kritika and Aradhya yelled and ran towards the cupboard to take their clothes.

"IT'S PRAYER TIME DUMMIESSSS..."

"COMINGGGGG." Kritika yelled back and jumped into the restroom.

"Idiot, you didn't take your clothes." Aradhya screamed and Kritika facepalmed.

"Godd !.. Aru, please bring them na ?" Kritika asked while stripping her clothes.

Aradhya shook her head at Kritika's clumsiness. 

She went towards her cupboard and picked up a salwar suit. Then she went towards the washroom door and knocked it.

Kritika let out her grabby hands through half closed door. Aradhya gave the clothes.

While downstairs Ishita, Kritika's mother was waiting for the entry of girls.

Raman sighed seeing his wife's done face.

"Ishita, they are kids." He tried to make her understand.

Ishita glared at her husband. "Seriously Ram, Kids..my foot. At this age, they should be atleast mother of five children."

 Shivanya's jaw dropped at her mother in law's statement.

"Maa, I am not even pregnant."

"Tell your good for nothing husband." Ishita retorted back.

Arjun's coffee chocked hearing his mother's response.

"Mom, seriously !." Ishita shrugged.

Arjun and Raman shared a sigh eye.

Kritika and Aradhya finally came down, freshly clothed. 

Ishita scoffed. "Welcome, maharani's." 

Kritika made a puppy face and hugged her mother. "Mom, please. I am really sorry."

Aradhya also stood with a puppy face.

Ishita looked at both the girls blankly.

Raman slapped his wife's shoulders. "Stop overreacting."

Ishita's jaw dropped. She gave a stink eye at her husband. "I will see you later." Raman gulped.

"Aru, Kriti..at this age what are you doing ?. Go and make babies, girls.." 

"WHAAATTTTTTTT..." 

"Your mother only said this " Arjun argued.

The girls glanced at their mother for an answer.

Ishita sighed. "It was just a joke."

Kritika instantly jumped and kneeled ibeside her mother. "Mom, why joking ?. I will make it real but first let me find my husband."

Aradhya laughed. Ishita slapped her daughter's back. "Chup kar "

"You are eager to get married , Kriti ?" Shivanya asked playfully.

Kritika bobbed her head up and down with excitement.

"Yes babhi. Can't wait to see my husband "

Raman eyes teared up thinking about the day when his daughter leaves him.