42: Swetha slaps Kritika

Morning sun rays falls in the room , which made Kritika to whine . Fluttering her eyes , she adjusted with the surroundings and gasped as she found naked under the sheets.

Her mind revolved around last night's moment . She blushed and thanked god to get a perfect partner like Aditya . She looked around and saw Aditya missing.

Where did he go . She thought and started to get up but from the bed but yelp due to the pain in the lower region . With the help of wall . she went towards the washroom for doing morning business .

She decided to wear a floral maxi dress instead of saree to hide the marks completely . With a huge smile on her face , she applied sindoor on her maang .

.........

She went down with a small shy smile thinking that she will get teased by everyone . Kritika reached the living room and saw all the members except Aditya and Mithali .

" Good morning everyone". Kritika greeted but in return she got silence which made her frown.

" Did you see the time Kritika ". Swetha asked seriously . Kritika blushed more and nodded in no.

" Then look at the clock now and see the time". Swetha shouted making Kritika scared . She turned to left and saw 8:45 .

" That means you are late today isn't it . Do you have any reason or that". Swetha asked crossing arms against chest.

Kritika looked for Aditya to support her . But he was now where to be found.

" And what are you wearing . Is this is the way you should dress up". Swetha asked harshly making Kritika teared up .

" Woh ma ..."

Slap

Kritika cupped her cheek and looked at Swetha shockingly who was blazing in anger . Tears started to spill from her eyes .

"Don't do you have any shame to behave like this . Huh . First getting late , secondly wearing some ugly dresses . Is this the way a daughter in law should behave . Answer me". Kritika looked down with tears flowing through her cheeks .

" Now go and prepare everything alone . No one will help you . Go". saying this Swetha pushed her . Kritika held the the wall tightly and closed her eyes due to the pain in abdomen .She walked slowly like a snail , whimpering .

Kritika was making breakfast ignoring the burning sensation from the abdominal region. Within 5 minutes , she made few rotis and Aditya's favourite palak curry . She took the dishes to the table where everyone was waiting.

" What is this". Janaki asked.

" Um brea-kfast ". Kritika managed to say .

" Only this much ".

" Ye-yes". Kritika stuttered.

" And who will make the remaining. Me ?". Swetha asked coldly.

" Ma I was unwell . That's why". Kritika answered weakly.

" Wow what a lie ". Swetha said sarcastially .

Just then some laughing sounds echoed in the room . Everyone smiled at the scene except Kritika who was shocked . Aditya and Mithali were talking and laughing .

" Did you guys enjoyed ". Janaki asked . Mithali blushed and Aditya winked a her.

" Yes aunty a lot". Aditya said seductively

" What are you doing here . Go and prepare juices for my children". Swetha ordered . And everyone retired to talks ignoring Kritika who was walking with difficulty.

" What happened to everyone . Why are they behaving like these". Kritika cried pouring the juices

She reached the living area and give the juice to them . Kritika hopped that Aditya will look at her . But he didn't which caused pain in her heart.

" Aunty is this for our breakfast". Mithali asked pointing the dishes.

" Yes beta . What to do the queen can prepare only this much" Swetha mocked looking at Kritika. Aditya walked towards her .

" What is this Kritika . Why you only prepared this much . This won't be enough for us". Aditya shouted . Kritika looked at him helplessly . He took her to the corner and pinned to the wall.

" Adi-Aitya you know ma slapped me". Kritika said crying .

" So what should I do . She slapped because you did wrong ". Aditya replied

" I was having pain Aditya".

" Every girl will feel pain but that doesn't mean not to do your duties". Aditya yelled and left. Kritika looked at the retreating figure shockingly.

" Guys I had ordered food from restaurant . No need to eat this food ". Aditya said looking Kritika disguistingly . Everyone left to their rooms leaving Kritika alone .

Kritika took the food which she made specially for Aditya . She started to eat as she don't want to waste it .

" Why are you behaving like this Adi . Please don't do this anymore . I can't handle it."

..........
The Singhania's eat the food lavishly . Kritika was watching all these from the stairs . All were talking and laughing and what pained her the most is Aditya's closeness with Mithali . She feared that she may lose Aditya but relieved thinking that he love her .

" Kritika". Swetha called loudly and she went down.

" Haan ma".

"Clean everything . We all are going outside . We will only reach by night. So you have the responsibility of the house". Swetha ordered.

" Can I also come with you". Kritika asked hesitantly.

" Then who will look the house". Janaki snapped .

" Janaki we are getting late . We need to get ready". Swetha said and everyone went ignoring Kritika.

Kritika hurriedly cleaned everything and ,marched to their room.

" Aditya can I also come with you guys." Kritika asked hoping that he will agree.

" Didn't you heard what ma said and I can't disagree her". Aditya said picking his phone and car keys.

" Adi are you ready". Mithali asked smiling brightly interrupting them .

" Ya I am . Come let's go". Aditya said taking Mithali's hand in his .

Kritika ran behind them and saw Mithali leaning against Aditya's shoulder and Aditya kissing her forehead lovingly . Tears started falling from her eyes

Kritika broke down clutching her abdomen tightly . She thought that today she will be very happy with everyone . But it didn't happen.

. _________________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW