37:Getting closer

" Aditya di you heard the news". Abhimanyu asked Aditya who averted his gaze from Kritika"

" What news". Aditya asked simply.

" Anirudh Singh Rathore is admitted in the hospital . He is in critical condition ". Abhimanyu explained

"Why should we bother about it . It's their family matter . Anyway I am going." saying this he marched towards the room with Kritika trailing behind him

Kritika entered the room and saw Aditya hissing in pain . Shaking her head , she went towards wardrobe . Picking up the first aid box , she went towards him.

Aditya looked at her confused .

" Sit ". Kritika said sternly gesturing towards the bed. Aditya sat on the bed silenty.

She sat beside him and took his hands in hers . She took the cream and squirted on his knuckles and started dabbing it .

" Why did you beat him". Kritika asked concentrating in her work.

" I didn't beat anyone". Aditya said tapping his shoes. Sighing she looked at him.

" Don't lie to me . I know , you are the one who is behind that jerk's condition". Kritika said. Aditya looked at her in amusement.

" How do you know" He asked

" Well if you forgot , then remember I am a Psychiatrist" Kritika said raising her imaginary collars. Both shared a laugh.

" Ok . By the way why did you do that to him".

" Because he deserved it". His words stopped her work . She lifted her eyes and looked at him who was already looing at her.

" Ahm it's done . You go and change". Clearing her throat , she stood up and went away to keep the first aid box back.

Coming out , she saw Aditya hissing while unbuttoning his blazer. Gathering some courage she went and stood in front of him which made him to look at her.

" Ahm if you don't mind , I-I will help you". Kritika whispered with red cheeks . Aditya amused seeing her blush .

" Go on". Aditya said keeping his hands on the waist. Kritika gulped the lump and step closer to her . With shivering hands , she started unbuttoning his blazer . Aditya helped her in removing it .

Next was his shirt . She formed her hands in a fist .

" Is he naked within the shirt". Kritika thought.

" Don't worry , I have vest inside it". Aditya said . Kritika gasped and looked at him.

" Did I said loud".

" Yes . Now remove it". Kritika nodded and started unbuttoning . After opening the buttons completely , Aditya shrugged which caused the shirt to be hanged in his shoulders . Kritika screamed and instantly turned around.

" What the hell was that . Where is your vest". Kritika shouted with eyes closed . Aditya leaned against her ears.

"Baby I don't like to wear vest and why did you turned . Don't I look hot". Aditya asked huskily , his lips brushing her ears which caused shivers through her spine .

Kritika rushed out of the room while Aditya laughed out loud . Kritika stood near the pillar and took deep breaths .

Did I just saw him naked . Oh god . (Kritika palmed her face , shaking her head)

But his abs were stunning . Kritika stop being pervert

.........................

Kritika was serving dinner to everyone . When she came to Aditya, her hands shivered and Aditya smirked seeing it .

She sat beside him awkwardly and started having food . Aditya was glancing her whenever he get a chance . Annoyed by this , she gathered her hairs to the right side escaping from his gaze. Aditya chuckled seeing this.

It was the time to sleep . Kritika was arranging her bed on the couch while Aditya stepped out from the washroom.

" I never thought that the great Kritika Rai can blush". Aditya said smiling . Kritika hide her smile and turned towards him.

"Shut up . I didn't blushed . You are highly mistaken Mr. Singhania" Kritika said and continued her work.

" Ya Mrs . Singhania , I can see". Aditya said and laughed . While Kritika was stunned hearing Mrs . Singhania from his mouth . Automatically a smile formed on his lips.

" Stop laughing and sleep . Good night". Saying this she lied on the couch and turned her back towards him.

" Ok . Ok . I am sleeping . Good night night to you too.". Aditya wished and lied on his bed.

Kritika was thinking about today's moments . Ashy smile formed on her lips.

" What is happening with me . I know , I am attracted to him but it's wrong right. God please help me".

..............................

Days passed like this . Aditya and Kritika were getting closer . Even the Singhania's including Karthik and Aradhya noticed the change in then and they were happy. Aditya started changing also . Kritika's funny talks , blabbering , pout everything attracted him . He started sharing his day with Kritika . And Kritika was happy seeing this . During this period, she had fell for him even though she tried to control . His closeness was effecting her .

Kritika was walking through the backyard feeling the cold breeze . She gazed at the stars twinkling a small smile formed on her lips . She stiffened when she felt a blanket covering her . Turning around , she saw Aditya smiling down at her .

" You will get fever next day , if you are walking in this ". Aditya said gesturing her sleeveless clothes.

" Thanks". Kritika whispered and turned away.

" Why did you come here" He asked

" Nothing . I just feel to come". she replied.

Both started walking in silence.

" You wanted to say something". Aditya asked.

" You are very good man ". Kritika said and Aditya chuckled.

" Why do you think so". He asked.

" Just like that and I am psychiatrist . So it's very easy to identify one's behaviour". Kritika said.

" This is the first time , I am hearing a compliment like this". Aditya scoffed.

" Well that's your mistake . You are deliberately behaving like a rude person so that all will address you like a monster , beast like that haina". Kritika said grinning.

" Asa matter of fact , it's true"

" I know because...

" Because I am a psychiatrist . Is that you are going to tell right". Aditya said cutting Kritika. Kritika nodded and smiled embarrassingly. Aditya laughed.

" I think you are very much fond to say that sentence".

"Yes very much . You know it was my dream to became a psychiatrist . And I am proud to say that I am a psychiatrist". Kritika said . Aditya smiled at her. Both drowned into each other.

" Um I think we should sleep". Kritika said breaking the awkward moment, rubbing her hands , putting it on her face.

" Ya , let's go". Aditya said . Both started walking to their room.

. _____________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW