45:Truth of her existence

Kritika walked towards her family who were sitting , looking down . She kneeled in front of her mother and hold her hands.

" Ma believe me , I didn't do anything". she said but felt sad as her mother didn't even looked at her

" Ma.." her words halted as she received a huge blow on her cheek . Kritika looked at her mother in shock.

" M..ma ".

" Don't you dare to call me that". Ishita warned pointing her forefinger at her. Kritika's heart pained when her mother asked her not to call ma.

"Please say don't like that ma". Kritika said hugging her legs.

" Can't you understand what I said . You are not my daughter". Ishita screamed and kicking her away . Kritika yelped and fall on the floor .

She looked at Ishita in disbelief realising that she kicked her . Aditya walked towards her smirking . He crouched in front of her and lifted her chin up

" You know why aunty said like that ". Kritika nodded no whimpering " Because you are not their daughter". Aditya said and laughed.

Kritika looked at him in rage " What did you say ? huh . Hear it , I am their daughterr..". Kritika screamed holding his collars . Aditya pushed her away.

" You are not their daughter , Samaira is their real daughter". Aditya said making her shock.

" That's not true". She mumbled moving away.

" It is the truth . You are the adopted daughter of Mr. Raman Rai and Mrs. Ishita Rai." Aditya said . Kritika became stunned hearing him.

" Janaki aunty was in charge of aunty's labour . One the same day , another pregnant women was admitted in the same hospital by few people . Ishita aunty gave birth to a baby girl which is Samaira but found that she was not alive . Uncle became heartbroken by hearing this . Ishita aunty was unconscious that time . He know aunty cannot afford the newsAt the same time , that lady also gave birth to a healthy girl which is you but the lady instantly died after her delivery . Raman uncle came to know about this and instantly an idea formed . Using his power , he swiped the baby with the help of Janaki aunty . But later , the baby which everyone thought died started crying which made Janaki aunty shocked . So without having any other way , she give her to the adoption centre and that's how you became the Kritika Rai". Aditya uttered the last part mockingly.

(That's why Raman and Janaki behaved weirdly in ch: 38)

"When aunty came to know that your's and Samaira's birth date is same , she had a doubt that Samaira is their daughter. Then she asked about Samaira to me and I told whatever Sami had told me , also I had shown her birth records and aunty understood that Samaira is the real daughter". Aditya added.

Kritika was shocked to react . She never thought that one day . she will suddenly become orphan, Whenever she see orphan children , she felt bad for them . She will think what must be their inner feeling - would they be happy or sad , not having parents . And that is what she is experiencing now. Now she understood what feeling occurs when you are called as an 'orphan'.

Her thoughts were broken by Ishita's scream.

" You...SLAP.... killed my....SLAP.....daughter....SLAP. How could you do this SLAP SLAP SLAP". Ishita was continuously slapping Kritika who is crying and begging her to stop . Her cheeks started to bleed a little due to the slaps she received.

Raman took Ishita away looking at Kritika disgustingly ." Ra,,,man our dau....ghter ; sh-she is dead ". Ishita cried hugging him .

Kritika started chocking and spitted blood with saliva . No one watched the seen with pity instead with happiness except Priya who raised up to help her but Abhimanyu's one hard glare made her not to.

" I never thought that you will be the one who was behind my son's suffering . And when I heard truth , I only wanted to kill you at that moment. But Adi stopped me and he told about his revenge plan .(That's why she slapped her in ch.42) . Swetha said making Kritika shocked , realising that she was also behind everything instead of defending his son deeds.

"You are a sin , not god's blessing that's why your mother died when she saw your face . You are nothing but an illegitimate sin of your mother who got pregnant with an unknown man . And you have got your mother's similar character - a slut , whore". Swetha hissed at Kritika who closed her eyes not able to hear the humiliation .

" Aditya take her away from my face . I don't want to see this ugly piece of shit". Swetha said . Aditya nodded and went to Kritika who was hurt emotionally more than physically.

He clutched her hair in his fist and started dragging her to the store room . Kritika could only whimper in pain . She had lost the strength to scream as she was unable to open her mouth due to cheek pain and sore throat due to continuous crying.

Aditya harshly threw away her to the dirty room .

" This is your place bitch till tomorrow . A big surprise is waiting for you". saying this Aditya locked the room and went away . Kritika's eyes stirred droopy , slowly she became unconscious.

. _______________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW