31: Married life is beautiful like hell

Next morning Kritika woke up hearing some loud sounds from the downstairs . She looked around scrunching her eyes and saw Aditya not on the bed , Wondering about his absence , she opened her phone only to see 7:00 am .

Kritika jumped from the covers and ran towards washroom realising that she was late . 20 minutes of shower , she stepped out wearing a light yellow saree .After wearing sindoor and mangalsutra, she headed outside after closing the door ,

Reaching near the steps , she was shocked to see Aradhya and Kartik who was talking and laughing with the family.

" Aruu,,". Kritika screamed from up which gained everyone's attention . Aradhya smiled and stood from the seat

" Aru I was always think....AHHH" Kritika missed the last step of the stair and was going to fall but a strong hand prevented her.

Kritika opened her eyes and saw Aditya holding her bare waist by one arm . Both were froze . Kritika felt weird feelings in her tummy as it is the first time a man touched her like this . In the other side Aditya was staring intently at her embarrassed and flushed face . She looked him with a frown being confused of not living her .

A cough made them realize their position and both moved away from each other . All were looking at them grinning .

" Sorry for disturbing your romance , but it's a public place not your bedroom". Swetha said giggling like a school child . Kritika and Aditya were embarrassed.

" No mom it's nothing like that , I just saved her". Aditya explained . Kritika nodded in agreement.

" Ok enough . Now we friends wanted to discuss something . So I am going to take Aditya". Karthik said moving towards him .

" Let's go to my room". Aditya said .

"You girls can go to the pool area". Swetha said and Kritika instantly dragged Aradhya from there.
.
.
.
.
.

" So how is married life". Aradhya asked after taking a sip of her coffee

" Oh it's beautiful". Aradhya smiled "like hell" Kritika taunted and her smile fell.

" But I thought that you guys had accepted the relation". Aradhya said

" And why did you thought something stupid like this". Kritika asked being pissed.

" Um after seeing your's and jiju's closeness near the stairs". Aradya said .

" What is there in that . He just helped me". Kritika said as a matter of fact " And now let's talk about you"

" Oh my god....It's....it's hilarious". Karthik was laughing continuously lying on the bed which pissed Aditya when he told about his and Kritika's last day's fight.

"Ahh" Karthik shreiked as he was hitted by a pillow.

" Do you want one more" Aditya asked showing a pillow.

" Acha sorry sorry". Karthik supressed his laugh " But I am surprised hearing that the great Aditya Singhania was fooled by his wife". Karthik said grinning.

Aditya just shrugged his shoulders.

" Now let's head into the main matter, did you accept this marriage". Karthik asked seriously

" No". Aditya said

" That means you are not ready to leave your past " Karthik taunted.

" I already told you Karthi , Samaira will be the only girl in my life and no one can replace her ". Aditya said

" Ok I understand but can't you give Kritika her own place". Karthik asked

" What you mean"

" Well I am saying , you don't want to remove Samaira from your life but Kritika is your wife , so you give her that place and try to move on Adi". Karthik suggested.

" Karthik no one can't forget their true love "

" But Samaira is not your true love . She is your first love Adi and your true love is Kritika otherwise god won't introduce her in your life". Karthik said

Aditya didn't said anything.

" Remember Adi don't do something which you will regret later". Aditya looked at him silently

" Anyways I am going . Aradhya will be waiting for me". Karthik said and both shared a firm hug.

" So Aradhya did you guys decided where to go for honeymoon". Priya asked which flushed Aradhya . Kritika laughed

" No di ". Aradhya said.

Karthik and Aditya came down and witnessed the scene.

" Why are you laughing Kritika". Karthik asked.

" Ask to your wife bhai . She will say". Karthik asked Aradhya through his eye in which she mouthed nothing.

" Areey Karthik I just asked about your honeymoon plans" Priya explained in which he made an 'o' face

" What you guys are going honeymoon then I will send Aditya and Kritika also". Swetha said coming from the kitchen

Aditya and Kritika face palmed themselves.

" Mom I thin it's too early". Aditya said

" Yes Swetha , Adi is right . They just marred . So let them be comfortable each other". Gautam said.

" Ok". Swetha sighed.

" Aunty uncle we are going Ma will be waiting for us". Karthik said . Everyone nodded and bid them goodbye.

. _______________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW