11: Kritika's lesson to Aditya

This chapter is dedicated specially for anaya909 , Rikara12333 , NikitaRodricks , roseRali, shreya2220, Veenela16 & Khushworld1234. Thank you guys for your support. Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abhimanyu , Kritika and Ahana reached Maheshwati Singhania's room.

Kritika looked at Abhimanyu:" I heard that she is much more comfortable to you right".

Abhimanyu: " Yeah . Me and Aditya are her most favourite ones in this house. She become in this state after Aditya went to London. Then I used to be with her. So she used to be in my presence. But If some other person come she will respond badly"

Kritika nods

Then she turned towards Ahana: " Ahana you can go . I have some work with Abhimanyu ji."

Ahana : " oh okay". Ahana goes.

Aditya: " Ahana why did you come down where is that doctor and Abhimanyu"

Ahana: " Vo Bhai Kritika send me here . She have some work with Abhi Bahi "

Priya frowns : " With Abhi"

All looked each other

Kritika looks around and saw a round table. She put her bag on it and took a syringe. Then she took a bottle and filled medicine in the syringe. She looked at Abhimanyu and goes near him.

Kritika: " Abhimanyu ji I want your help"

Abhimanyu: " Sure"

Kritika: " So this is a medicine to sedate her. I need to inject in her. For that she needs to be distracted. So I mean..-
Abhimanyu: " So you mean I need to distract her right"

Kritika smiles: Yes Since she is comfortable with you , you can easily do it."

Abhimanyu: " But she will see you right."

Kritika: " I have a plan for this. First you should enter the room and inform me that what is she doing so that I can decide my position."

Abhimanyu thinks and nods: " Okay I will do it"

Here in living room all others were tensed . Aditya was walking to and fro. He was looing at the stairs minute by minute

Aditya: " Okay enough I can't wait anymore . I am going"

Without hearing anyone's calls he goes to Daadi's room. There he saw Kritika with a syringe talking to Abhimanyu. She was smiling at him which irked him more. He heard their plan and fumes

Kritika and Abhimanyu was going to Daadi's room but Aditya interupts

Aditya: " Stop". Kritika and Abhimanyu looks at Aditya who was standing like a bull. Kritika rolled her eyes seeing him(Arghh this guy..)

Aditya comes and stood infront of them. He looks at the syringe and then at Kritika who was looking at him with an annoyed face.

Abhimanyu: " Adi why are you here. What happened"

Aditya: " Hey you why is this syringe" asks to Kritika

Kritika: "To sedate her"

Aditya: " For what"

Kritika with an irritating expression: " If she is unconscious only I can check her"

Aditya: " And if this medicine is wrong"

Kritika whispers: " I am the doctor here and I know what to do. Stay out of it"

Aditya was going to snap at her but Abhimanyu comes between them