48:The final justice

Yesterday I couldn't update due to weak internet connection . Really sorry guys
.............................

The Mehra's reached the police station . Aradhya jumped from the car instantly and rushed inside.

Karthik and the Mehra's went inside to hear Aradhya's scream . Karthik rushed and hugged her tightly.

" Ka-arthik what happened to my Kriti . Wh-who did this to her". Aradhya asked crying and Karthik remained silent. Raj and Sakshi was also shocked to see Kritika's brutal state.

" Karthik I want to see her . Tell them to open it". Aradhya said. Karthik give a look to Ajay who annoyingly ordered to the constable to open the cell.

As soon as the cell opened , Aradhya rushed inside and crouched in front of Kritika who was curled like a ball. Lifting her hands , she slowly stroked Kritika's hair which made her to move a little.

" Kriti". Aradhya called her slowly . Kritika lifted her body with the help of Aradhya . Aradhya gasped in shock seeing Kritika's bruised face . She caressed it tenderly.

" Kriti...oh my god..who did this". Aradhya whispered with tears. Kritika was looking down , she have no energy to talk to anyone. Sakshi also went inside with tears . She looked her body which was having red marks and also understood that she didn't had eaten anything till now.

Wiping her tears , she turned around " Karthik go and buy some food". Karthik nodded and went out . Raj couldn't take the scene so he also went away.

Karthik brought some food from the nearby restaurant . Sakshi feed Kritika lovingly . Ajay was irritated by all these.

" Hello , this is a police station . You can't do like this to an accused". Ajay said . Raj and Karthik looked at him sternly.

" One word about my daughter , you will lose this uniform , officer". Raj threatened . Ajay gulped and went away.

After feeding Kritika , Aradhya made her to sleep on her lap , patting her hairs .

" Karthik you have to bring the truth out even though I don't know what has happened" . Aradhya said with blood shot eyes.

" Yes , she need to get justice". Sakshi said .

" I will ma . She is my baby sister . So as a brother it's my duty". Karthik said fierce tone.

.........................

Next morning , the Singhania's were doing the preparation for the engagement ceremony of Mithali and Aditya . Aditya was sitting in his room , getting ready for the ceremony. His mind was flashing , his and Kritika's engagement ceremony .

" Aditya stop thinking about her . She destroyed your life .Now you are going to start a new life. You can't cheat on Mithali". Aditya mumbled . Abhimanyu entered his room at the same time.

" Aditya come . All are waiting for you". Abhimanyu said . Aditya nodded and went with him.

Aditya reached downstairs and stood beside Mithali who smiled at him which he reciprocated.

"I think it's the time for the ceremony , Ahana beta please bring the rings". Swetha called. Ahana brought the rings with a smile.

Mithali picked and put it on his ring finger . All clapped except Priya who was praying for a miracle. Aditya took the ring and was about to put when a loud sound boomed in the mansion . Al turned and shocked to see Karthik dragging a man , along with Raj.

Karthik kicked the person , who flew and fell in front of Aditya groaning . Aditya glared at Karthik.

"What the fuck did you done to him ". Aditya asked marching towards Karthik.