47:'You will regret'

Aditya rushed to his room after Kritika's arrest . He started throwing everything present in his room .

" Why Kritika why ? . Why did you do this to me". Aditya screamed in anger .He took their wedding picture and throw it on the floor , which broke into pieces.

Clenching his jaw in anger , he marched towards wardrobe and picked her their wedding dresses . He walked towards balcony with the dress . He took the lighter and started lighting it . The dresses started to burn in the fire.

Mithali who reached his room was shocked to see the commotion. She rushed towards him and shoved him from the fire.

" Adi what the hell are you doing". Mithali asked.

" I know what the fuck I am doing . Just get the hell out of my way". Aditya screamed . Without saying anything , Mithali hugged him tightly.

" Adi please calm . I know you are hurt because of that bitch . But now she is out from our lives . So be happy". Mithali said calmly. Aditya hugged her back.

" You are right Mithali . But I need to destroy everything that belongs to her . Then only I can live peacefully". Aditya uttered.

"Oh . Ok . I will also help you ". Mithali said.

........................

Kritika was staring at the wall in front of her . She was siting like a dead person since she was put in the prison . Suddenly one person barged into the person with blood shot eyes.

" Si-sir Mr. Mehra is here". The constable informed ACP. Ajay Verma who arrested Kritika.

" You go . I will be there" Ajay said and stood up from the seat.

" Where is Kritika . I need to see her". Karthik screamed at the constables.

" You can't see her Mr. Mehra." Ajay said calmly.

" Oh really then hear me Mr. Verma . I will see her". Karthik challenged.

" Sir IG is on the call". A constable informed him forwarding the phone. Karthik smirked at him.

" Yes sir . Ok sir . I will do it". Ajay shut the phone glaring at Karthik.

" Now take me to her". Karthik said impatiently.

" I will Mehra but after one question . I heard that you are happily married then why you are worried about that maid". Ajay asked. Karthik became mad hearing his words.

" How dare to call her like that huh". Karthik asked gripping his shoulders.

" Mr. Singhania itself told me that she is their maid". Ajay said which made him shocked . Karthik's grip on his shoulders loosened.

" Who said that" Karthik asked calmly.

" Aditya Singhania". Ajay said . Karthik ran his fingers through the hairs

Aditya I won't leave you

" First take me too her". Ajay nodded.

" Vikram". Ajay called.

" Yes sir"

" Take mister Mehra to the prison." Vikram nodded and showed him the way.

................

Karthik gasped in shock seeing Kritika's condition. He rushed and take her in his arms which caused her to hiss on pain. Karthik broke the hug and shocked seeing the bruises.

" Wh-who did this to you". Karthik asked . Kritika just continued staring at the wall

" Kritika look at me . Your Karthik bhai is here". Karthik said caressing her swollen cheeks . His hear clenched seeing the handprints on he cheeks.