6:Destined to meet

IN SINGHANIA MANSION

Aditya's room

As soon as Karthik entered his room, he saw Aditya working on his laptop. He jumped on his bed which startled Aditya

"Yaar Karthik why are you scarying me every time. Can't you behave normally." Aditya asked without drifting his gaze from laptop.

"Nope .Now tell me are you busy now." Karthik asked.

"Ya I am just checking some mails and why did you ask." Aditya answered and retorted another question.

"I am feeling bored so I thought we can hangout like old times." Karthik answered in excitement.

"Karthik I am sorry yaar .We can go out another time." Aditya apologized and continued his work.

"Won't you fulfill your friend's wish Adi. Am I became that much stranger to you" Karthik said faking a cry in which Aditya rolled his eyes. He got up from his bed and sat on the couch.

"Karthi don't be a drama queen. I told you we can go another day." Aditya said.

Kartik jumps from bed and runs to couch . He holds his arm and says: "Adi at that time if I am busy what we will do. We can't predict the future. If we want to do something we should do now itself. Now we both are free. So Adi please come. Adi Adi pleaseee" He pleaded showing his puppy face. Aditya shook his head in disbelief.

"Ok fine let me get ready." Aditya answered closing his laptop.

"Yaay Thank You so much Adi." Karthik squealed kissing his cheek making Aditya angry.

"Yuck, like seriously." Aditya said rubbing his cheek.

"Oh Adi don't show me this face . Remember we use to do this when we were small."Karthik stated as a matter of fact.

"That time we were small . Now we are man . People will misjudge us and now please go out . I need to change" Aditya said pushing him out of the room.

"Okay okay I am going." Karthik rabbled moving out of the room.

SEVEN HILLS HOSPIAL

Kritika was waiting outside for Aradhya. She looked at the entrance and saw Aradhya literally running like a mad woman . Kritika frowned by seeing this

"Aru what happened. Why are you running like this" Kritika asked holding her tightly.

" Kri-tika that Anirudh is following me" Aradhya stuttered in fear.

Voice: ARADHYAA..

Kritika and Aradhya turns and saw Anirudh coming towards them . Both looks towards each other and sighs

{Anirudh Pradap Singh Rathore: He is the son of a big politician ,Pradap Singh Rathore. Pradap Rathore has half shares of the hospital. So Anirudh takes advantage of this and comes to the hospital. One day he saw Kritika and fell for her beauty. Then he started following Kritika. But Kritika always avoids him like a plague. Being frustrated he once wooed her infront of the hospital. But she politely denies it. He became ashamed after that incident. Because every girl runsbehind his money and looks. So he now started following Aradhya with fake love acting to take revenge from Kritika.}

Anirudh comes and stands in front of Kritika who is ready to beat the hell out of him. Anirudh smirks at her and started checking her out shamelessly. Kritika noticed this and fisted her palm in anger. Aradhya saw this and rubbed her arm to calm her down. Anirudh then looks at Aradhya who was standing behind Kritika. He started to go towards her but Kritika interrupts.

"Aradhya you go and sit in the car I will come after 5 minutes" Kritika ordered sternly.

Aradhya nods and goes to car. Kritika then turns towards Anirudh who was looking at her as if she is a piece of meat