40: Surprise for him

The sun light falls in the room. Kritika squinted her eyes , adjusting with the surroundings . She got up from the floor where she slept last night and headed towards the washroom.

Looking a the mirror , she busted into tears due to the pain , thinking that her dreams finally crashed.

Throwing some water on her face , she stepped out of the room . Taking her clutch she went outside only to face Aditya.

" I..I am..." His words halted as she showed her palm towards him.

" No need to say anything . Last night was enough for me . I...I understood everything . I won't disturb you anymore . Give me the divorce papers , I will sign and free from you this unwanted relation". Kritika said in a groggy tone making Aditya shocked.

She walked past him but Aditya grabbed her wrist making her to crash his chest. Without ay warning , he hugged her tightly , burying his face in the crook of his neck

"I am sorry Kritika . Sorry for everything. Please don't leave me". Aditya said in his shaky voice . Kritika closed her eyes and pushed him.

"Aditya stop this act of yours . Why are you doing this . What benefit will you get by doing this". Kritika yelled with tears flowing in her eyes.

Aditya cupped her cheeks making her to face him

" Kritika last night....last night I-I kinda got drunk and I poured all my frustration on you . But believe me , the things I had told you is due to it's effect , it was not from my heart". Aditya said caressing her cheeks with tears in his eyes.

" And please don't leave me . You know I was broken due to my past , but you give me a new ray of hope to live again . I need you Kriti , I need you beside me . Please don't leave me". saying this he broke down in front of her completely .

Kritika hugged him in tightly as she couldn't able to take his condition .

" Aditya...shhh.. Stop crying". She cooed him rubbing his muscular back.

" You won't leave me na". Aditya asked her like a child making her smile.

" No I won't ". Kritika said heartfully as she know his vulnerability . He needed someone beside him to love , to care for him wholeheartedly and Kritika vowed herself that she will give him everything.

Kritika broke the hug and wiped his tears with her thumb.

" Don't cry . You are looking like an ugly duck". Kritika said chuckling which made him to laugh.

" Thank you". He said hugging her once more.

" Let's go everyone must be waiting for us". Kritika said . Aditya smiled and nodded.

.....................

"Oh Adi where were you . You scared us a lot" Swetha said hugging him . Kritika was smiling standing beside him.

" I am fine ma . Kritika was with me". Aditya said looking at Kritika with a beautiful smile which melt her heart.

" Oh beta thank you so much". Swetha said to her touching her shoulders.

" You both go and freshen up". Janaki said.

" Ahana I need to talk to you urgently ". Kritika said . Aditya narrowed his eyes at her

" Are you trying to escape from me". Aditya whispered lightly kissing her earlobes . Kritika blushed and pushed him.

" Adi this is not our room". Kritika mumbled

"Ahana let's go". Kritika dragged her to kitchen..

" What is the matter" Ahana asked.

" I want your help". Kritika said hesitantly.

" What help".

" Ahm I was actually thinking of giving a surprise to Aditya". Kritika said

" You mean..."

" Yes I wanted to pour my heart to him". Kritika stated

" Oh my god , I am sooo happy". Ahana squealed hugging her .

" Ahana be quiet . Anyone can hear us". Kritika lightly palmed her mouth

" Ok sorry . So what should I do ". Ahana asked curiously

" So the thing is....

...............

Aditya was searching for Kritika . He entered the room and his eyes falls on the bed to see a suit along with a letter.

" Wear this and come to the pool area . I will be waiting for you"

The note said . Aditya shrugged and went to the washroom for change.

He came out in the suit which Kritika selected

Checking out one last time , he went outside . Running through the stairs , he rushed to the backyard and got surprised .

The pool area was filled with flower beds probably roses . Lights were decorated on the ground.

Suddenly a figure slowly appeared from the darkness. Aditya gasped in shock to see Kritika standing in front of him in red saree

She smiled and tucked his hand in hers taking him to the spot which was filled with flowers

She smiled and tucked his hand in hers taking him to the spot which was filled with flowers .

. __________________________ .

Like COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Next update at 7 pm. So totally three updates for today .