39: Back to square one

Mithali's family was staying in the Singhania mansion . Kritika and Mithali were behaving like long lost friends . Everyone was happy with their bond .

Aditya's and Kritika's relation grew much more. They were happy in how their relation was going. Kritika started sleeping on the bed due to Aditya's insistance . They forgot about the agreement and everything.

Aditya's was still reluctant because he always think that giving a chance to the relation is like cheating Samaira . Kritika know about this but she wanted their relation to be progressed so she is trying all possible ways .

But it's said that happiness doesn't last longer isn't it.

Kritika's pov

I was continuously calling Aditya but it was switched off . I glanced through the window and found rain started pouring along with lightening.

Oh god where is he

He is really sensitive to water . So if he get wet , tomorrow he will have fever for sure .

I ran quickly to Abhi bhai's room to ask about him . I knocked their door two times and bhai opened the door.

" What happened Kritika". Bhai asked rubbing his sleepy eyes.

" Bhai Aditya has not reached home till now . He is not takin my calls also". I said.

" Kritika maybe he will be struck with some work . You go and sleep". Bhai said.

" Bu bhai it's raining outside . So it's very risky". I tried to explain.

" Oh in that case may be he will stay in his penthouse or in office . Don't worry about that . He is mature enough to handle things.". He started yawning "Kritika I am very sleepy goodnight". He said and closed the door.

I went back to room . Sitting on the bed I took his photo frame in my hands.

" Where are you Adi . Please come back . I am scared " I murmured

Then I thought about calling his P.A

I dialled Aman's number and It started ringing within seconds.

" Hello". I heard his groggy voice from the other side.

" Hello Aman I am Kritika".

" Yes mam"

" Aman do you know where is Aditya". I asked with rubbing my chest

" Uh mam I don't know but I thought he was coming to home". He said

" No he didn't reach here". I said looking outside the window

" Then he will be in his pent house mam".

" Ok . Thank you Aman"

" Good night mam

" Good night." I wished . I should go there .

Grabbing my clutch , I walked out of the room and closed the door .

Everyone was asleep . I mentally thanked god .

Sliding into the passenger seat , I started the car to his penthouse.

" God please keep him safe". I chanted continuously to god while driving. Within 10 minutes I reached . The rain was pouring hardly.

..........................

" Adi Adi where are you". I screamed entering his penthouse. I switched the lights and gasped in shock , seeing the mess all around . Broken glasses , vases were spread on the floor here and there.

Seeing all these , I become more scared. I started climbing the stairs , turning to his room .

Taking a deep breath , I slowly opened the door and saw Aditya standing facing his back looking out of the big glass window.

I entered and his room was also having the same condition as the hall.

What is happening.

" Aditya". I whispered walking towards him

" Adi". I called , shaking his shoulders . He slowly turned and looked at me with blood shot eyes which made me to move back in fear . My clutch fell down due to this.

" Adi what happened to you". I asked calmly. But he was simply staring at me which made me mad.

"Aditya I asked you something why are you not answering and what the hall has happened here". I yelled at him .

Letting out a frustrated sigh , I walked towards him , gasped as I got smell of alcohol from him.

" A-Adi are you drunk ". I asked being suspicious as he promised that he won't drink.

" For god sake , Aditya tell me somethi...

" Shut up". He screamed cutting my words

" Just shut your mouth". He whispered in his dark tone leaning towards me.

What happened to him suddenly

" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life ". He growled in anger

I flinched at his harsh voice . Tears formed in my eyes

" For the world you will be my wife , but in real you are no one to me". My last chance of mending this relationship finally broken into pieces" Listen very carefully never dare to raise your voice on me understood ". I nod slowly sniffling .

"And only answer me , if I ask you anything . Is that clear" He asked in his dangerous tone.

Feeling scared I nods without looking at him

"Look at me when I am talking to you" . He puts his finger under my chin and raised my head . His eyes were full of arrogance and cruelty.

My vision was getting blurry on each second . His grip under my chin was strong and painful.

" Now answer". He ordered huskily

" Ye-Yes". I replied in my shaky voice

He released his grip under my chin and went away from the room swaying , giving a hard glare .

Finally I broke down because the pain in my heart was unbearable . I thought that he had changed . But no he is the same beast Aditya Singhania who doesn't have a bit of humanity or emotions .

I squatted against the pillar , sliding down slowly , continuously crying .

God why me ? . God why this is happening only to me

. ___________________________ .

So the story has taken to another turn which is going to change the whole life of the protagonists .
After 9 or 10 chapters, the story will come to an end

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW