49:The tragical journey ends here

" Now tell us why did you did this"

" Now tell us why did you did this". Karthik asked clutching her hair.

" What are you saying , I-I didn't do anything". Mithali stuttered nervously .

" Oh really. If you didn't do anything then what this video means". Karthik said and Raj played the video.

The video shows Mithali who is coming out from the car after Kritika went away from there . Instead of Kritika she was the one who did everything to Samaira.(as in ch.44)

Dev and Janaki was shocked to see their daughter's activity.

The video ended and a huge slap sound echoed in the room . It was Abhimanyu who slapped Mithali.

"Why did you do this". Abhimanyu asked Mithali but she remained silent.

" I asked , why did you do this". He shouted.

" Because I want my Aditya back". Mithali yelled with blood shot eyes . Aditya stood up and looked her in shock.

" What do you mean".

" Yes I loved you Aditya , a long time back and I still love you . And for you , for our love I did all these". Mithali said looking at him.

" That means you know about Aditya's and Samaira's love earlier isn't it". Karthik asked.

" Yes I knew"

" How". Karthik asked

"I was also doing my internship in London . There I met Samaira and Kritika. Kritika don't know anything about me . Samaira was my rival . We were in same class . She was first in everything ; studies , beauty and getting Aditya also . And that irked me . That's why I planned all those. ". Mithali hissed without an ounce of guilt. Aditya fisted his palms in anger .

" Then what about that video . Why did you edited Kritika in that . What mistake did she had done to you". Karthik asked harshly.

"What mistake huh? . She married my Aditya and that is the biggest mistake she done". Mithali spat out. Aditya looked her in shock.

"How dare she ? Aditya is always mine then how could she marry him . Every time when I see them close I was fuming and I know that he was falling in love with that bitch . So to stop that , I edited the video and showed it to Aditya and his family . They all believed it , also about the lies which I told about her character. And this stupid people planned revenge against that poor fellow and I was enjoying every bit of that ". Mithali laughed like a mental patient. All were stunned hearing her confession.

Aditya was suffocated with the truth . His eyes turned to blood shot and he marched towards Mithali.

"How could you do this to me". saying this he slapped. Mithali stumbled but controlled herself from falling

" I will do anything I want, if anyone take you from me Aditya." Mithali said clutching his collars.

"Now everything is clear right , lets get engaged come". saying this she tried to drag him but Aditya freed himself from her clutch.