46:Abused relations

On the same day

Kritika was still unconscious on the floor . The door opened revealing Aditya and Arjun who glared at her sleeping figure.

" She killed my baby sister and sleeping peacefully". Arjun gritted his teeth and poured the bucket of water on her .

Kritika jerked when cold water splashed on her body . She hissed in pain and tried t recognize them through her barely opened eyes.

" You killed my sister and how dare to sleep huh. ". Arjun hold her hair in his fist " Today I won't let you sleep peacefully". saying this he took the belt from Aditya.

Kritika screamed in pain , when she felt a huge pain on her spine . Her eyes widened on seeing what her brother , whom she loved dearly was doing to her

" You...SLASH.....killed.....SLASH....my.......sister .

*SLASH *
*SLASH*
*SLASH*

Arjun was hitting her with the belt non stop . Kritika tried to save herself , covering her body with her arms . She begged him to stop but didn't.

Blood started to drip from some parts of her body . Her saree was slowly turning to red colour.

"B..bhai s-sto..p" Kritika managed to speak during the hitting. Arjun stopped and grabbed her hairs.

" You bitch what did you called . Bhai huh". Saying this he slapped her . "Don't dare to call me that". Arjun said and gestured Aditya to continue the next.

Aditya smirked and crouched in front of her . He took a packet from his pocket and opened . It was salt.

"Baby after this you will think that death is better than this painful treatment" before he could apply it , Kritika said something which made the boys shocked.

"I..I am Pre...gnant . Do..n't do th.his". Kritika muttered in her breath and pain.

"You what". Aditya asked in shock.

" Adi is that your baby". Arjun asked.

" Of course not . You know she is a slut , whore and she spreads her leg for money. So obviously this would be some bastard's ." Aditya said gritting his teeth.

A tear leaked from the corner of her eyes understanding that the night when they made love was also a part of his revenge.

" Thank god. I was scared you know". Arjun exclaimed.

" Who will touch this ugly shit ". Aditya replied disgustingly.

" You continue I am going ok". Arjun said and went away . Aditya locked the door as as Arjun stepped out of the room . He then turned towards Kritika.

"You are pregnant huh . Hmm nice try . Now you will be thinking about that night isn't it". Aditya asked , then leaned towards her .

" You know what , that was the worst day of my life . I had to do that for my revenge . Yes baby , your virginity ; that was also a part of my revenge . You thought that was our passionate love making . But no . It was just sex . I just fucked you for my pleasure . I just used you , the same way you did with my Samaira". He spat .

Kritika was crying due to the pain cause by his words . She was cursing herself to fall in love with a beast and vowed that she will never forgive him.

He took the salt and started sprinkling on her body.

" Your plan of marrying me was good . You fake innocence and trapped my whole family . So that they can chose you as my bride ". Aditya said while doing the torture . Kritika started hissing due to the burning sensation

" So now everything is finished . My revenge has finished and I have one more information for you . That night you signed was not the agreement ; it was our divorce and now I am announcing that we are no longer husband and wife . I will be marrying Mithali soon . You know she is much better than you .". He said . His gaze falls on the mangalsutra and in the next second it was on the floor.

" You don't need this anymore . Have a great sleep". Saying this he went away with the broken mangalsutra.

Kritika started screaming in pain . No one heard her mourns as the room was sound proof .

" Mu...mma lo..ves you". She whispered caressing her flat belly . She then curled up to a ball hugging her belly.

.......................

The next morning Kritika woke up due to some sounds . She opened her eyes to see some lady constables in front of her. They made her to stand and dragged from the room.

" Yes sir she is our maid". Kritika heard Aditya's voice and looked to see him talking to a police officer . Priya was crying silently seeing her condition . She knew Kritika is innocent . Kritika looked at her and gave a small smile.

" No sir she has no relation with us . She is just only our maid". Swetha said.

"And here is the video tape . Please try to give her maximum punishment from the court". Aditya requested.

" Don't worry Mr. Singhania . We will take care of it". The officer replied.

" Constables take her". The officer ordered .

"One second". Kritika mumbled before they could take her. Everyone looked her.

"I will never forget this day in my life . You all will regret this soon and never think that I will forgive you". Kritika said monotonously looking at the Rai's and Singhania's.

"And one more thing" saying this she stepped closer to Aditya . He could see tears and anger flashing in her eyes.

"I regret falling for you". she spated at him burning in anger. Aditya felt a slight pain in her heart but he ignored

Kritika was dragged to out of the mansion . Memories started floating in her mind - the first day she steeped as a doctor , then their marriage , agreement , his smiles , proposal , the vulnerable days and his revenge . Stepping out of the mansion , she promised herself not to return the place again were everyone destroyed her to the maximum extent and not to forgive anyone .

The Singhania's and the Rai's smiled at the scene . Priya ran to her room as she couldn't take it . She knew , one day the truth will come out and all will regret their actions . She took her phone and started calling the most trusted person who can save Kritika.

. __________________________ .

LIKE COMMENT AND FOLLOW