3:Meet him

MUMBAI AIRPORT.

Abhimanyu and Karthik was waiting for Aditya.

"Abhi, why he is not coming yaar .We are waiting here for past 5 minutes" Karthik said being irritated.

" Karthik relax you know airport procedures it will take time". Abhimanyu replied calmly.

"I know yaar but you know I am going to see my best friend after freaking 5 long years . Don't know how he will be" Karthik said in a worried tone

"Then what about me . You know he didn't even come to my wedding . Because of our company, he couldn't attend it. That day Ma was crying because we all expected that he will come but he didn't. Even Priya also. She has only seen him in photos". Abhimanyu said thinking about the incident.

"Man I know . Now no need to worry our wait is finally over." Karthik said patting his shoulders .

Karthik looks at the entrance and sees Aditya coming

"Abhi look. There he came" Karthik yelled.

There comes our handsome Aditya Singhania in his own dashing style. He looked around and saw his brother and best friend coming towards him . Pulling his trolley bag, he made his way towards them.

Abhimanyu and Karthik ran and hugged Aditya tightly chocking him to death.

" Guys guys. I can't breath" Aditya said meekly struggling in their hug.

"Sorry Sorry"". Abhimanyu and Karthik said and instantly broke the hug.

" After 5 long years finally I see my baby brother". Abhimanyu uttered with slight tears in his eyes.

"Bhai please don't cry. I am also happy to see you . But I don't want to see you in tears" Aditya said wiping his tears.

"Ok guys stop. Now it's my turn". Karthik said and stood in front of a smiling Aditya.

"Oh my buddy, you became more handsome. Now tell me how many girlfriends you have" Karthik asked with a naughty smirk.

By hearing this Aditya's face become serious .He clenched his jaw tightly.

"Now stop this nonsense lets go." saying this Aditya went away with his luggage. Karthik and Abhimanyu frowned looking at his retreating figure.

"What happened to him Abhi". Karthik asked.

" I don't know something is bothering him. Any way let's go" Abhimanyu said . Karthik nodded and went with him.

Three of them reached Singhania mansion

As soon as he stepped out of the car, tears filled in his eyes by looking at his house

As soon as he stepped out of the car, tears filled in his eyes by looking at his house. Memories started flashing in his mind. He missed everyone especially his Ma and Dadi. His thoughts were broken by Abhimanyu